• Announcements

• Polanskiman

DSM 6.2-23739 - WARNING   05/23/2018

This is a MAJOR update of DSM. DO NOT UPDATE TO DSM 6.2 with Jun's loader 1.02b or earlier. Your box will be bricked.  You have been warned.   https://www.synology.com/en-global/releaseNote/DS3615xs
    • Polanskiman

Email server issues - FIXED   06/14/2018

We have been experiencing email server issues. We are working on it. Bear with us. Thank you. ------------- Problem has been fixed. You might receive duplicate emails. Sorry for that.
jun

Progress of 6.2 loader

Polanskiman

Let me get things straighten up here before this thread starts going sideways. This is the developper discussion room. Not a newbie forum to start asking for guides and whatnot. @jun hasn't even said anything about the loader he has uploaded to his repository. So I would advise self control. Also, to those in panic mode trying to make things work desperately please use your personal jugement and experience. If you want to have a positive contribution to this thread then please do so by posting about possible bugs or things that don't work (beyond the "no network" boring posts of course). I am talking about serious bugs or the such. All other requests will from now on be deleted or moved if appropriate. I have no time to babysit anymore. Use the forum subsections.

Message added by Polanskiman

Well done^^ Thanks for your successful efforts and let the boring boilerplate coding part be over soon

• Thanks 1

hello jun ,

Well done and Thanks for your efforts :D

Wow, great. Thanks a lot for this @jun.

Would be really nice if it would be possible to override the maxdisk option of the synoconfig as a parameter. A system-update otherwise is not possible with more than 12 disks (without a rebuild or a loss if more than 14 disks) .  (And maybe a disk-station-image with underlying GPU support would also be interesting). ... just dreaming...

But that would be just some plus-features :] 

so lets say thank you. any way to contribute (paypal ;-) )?

Great!You always amaze me.

A thousand thumbs up!

More to come after the loader is released :D

Thanks for all your hard work @jun It's much appreciated by everyone in the community.

Thanks a lot for both Jun and Polanskiman. You really should add a way for us to treat you guys with a beer for all the work and time you put into this. 

Stephan 

16 minutes ago, stephan1827 said:

Thanks a lot for both Jun and Polanskiman. You really should add a way for us to treat you guys with a beer for all the work and time you put into this. 

Stephan 

+1 :)

That was quick! Thanks @jun for your dedication on this project

Thanks @Jun and @Polanskima only good things to come so EXCITED !!! 

A huge thank you to Jun and Polanskiman for all the previous work and the new task at hand! 

Thank you, and congratulations.

Is there a plan to update the reference hardware platform?  I note that a new 6.2 feature (NFS 4.1 multipathing) unrelated to the processor instruction set is only available for DSx16 systems and newer.