1. Please do not modify in any way someone else's post (either with font or color changes or wording) in your quoted reply except for the only purpose of shortening the quoted post. Non compliance will lead to the deletion of the post.
2. Make and effort and proofread your post first. Poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand and gives necessary work to moderators.
3. Pick the most appropriate title and tags (if any) for your post. A good title makes it easier to find what you are looking for. Using informative tags allows for improved searching of related topics.
4. Your topic does not deserve any more attention than others seeking help hence topic titles must reflect their content, and topic titles containing things like: 'please help' 'look here' ' 'urgent' or other inaccurate descriptions will be removed without warning. This includes all-caps titles.
5. Quoting multiple nested quotes is discouraged. Quote only the relevant section that you are discussing. Moderators will snip excessively long nested quotes.
6. Avoid quoting entire OPs (Original Posts). It is unnecessary unless you are quoting part of the OP for a specific prupose.
7. Off-topic responses in an attempt to hijack the thread will be deleted without warning.
8. Please do not respond to insults with more insults. Instead use the report button to report inflammatory posts.
9. Keep topics related to the forums they are in. Use the internal search engine. It's there for a reason.
10. Provide your hardware specs when necessary (such as asking for support).