All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. why make the new installation method for 6.2 so complicated compared to the 5.2 installer. and not provide that link when downloading teh 6.2 iso thanks for this i will try it later. also this isnt the loader development thread. this is the noob lounge lol
  3. Today
  4. I am not able to get HDD hibernation working on 6.2.3 3615 either. Worked fine on 6.2.2. Is there anyway to disable the polling?
  5. cant say much without a dmesg log, maybe it creates a virtual disk after the normal number of ports maybe just try to increase the number of internal disks suggested rout would be to stic kto dsm's way of sngle disks and its mdadm raid, so reflash your controller to make have IT mode
  6. If you cannot afford to lose the data, why were you upgrading? No backup? At least test using a spare disk? Anyway, does your system support another drive? If so, you can just install clean and then attach your data drives as long as they did not get overwritten by your upgrade procedure. Get a third drive that has no data on it and do an initial install with loader 1.03b and DSM 6.2.3. If you have difficulty with a basic 6.2.3 install too, at least you can troubleshoot and fix it without risking your data. Once DSM boots normally, do NOT create a Storage Pool or Volume. Just make sure DSM is booting and working then shut it down. Attach your data disks. It is important that the drive you just did the initial install on remains as drive #1 (or the lowest-numbered port). The data disks you add should be #2 and #3 if your sig is accurate. Boot up and your volume and data should be accessible. You'll need to "Fix the System Partition" to overwrite DSM on the array disks. As a result any DSM customization you may have made will be lost. If you did a DSS backup of your DSM settings you can re-import it and at least those items (user accounts, etc) will be restored. If you had complex folder perms they may be lost. Packages will need to be reinstalled. Make certain everything is green in Storage Manager. If you want to get rid of the extra drive, shut down DSM and remove the disk. Boot back up. No other action required.
  7. Je ne devrais pas avoir de soucis je pense. Mon boîtier est plutôt bien ventilé. Tu as tout à fait raison. D'abord, business is business. Ensuite, en Europe, je n'ai pas vu cette carte à moins de 50€ quand j'ai cherché donc ...
  8. Нет, конфигурацию не сохранял, но это скорее всего не помогло бы. Мой косяк в том, что я забыл что после обновления DSM, файл synoinfo.conf сбрасывается до дефолтного состояния. Там у меня были правки для того, чтобы DSM видела и могла использовать до 24 жестких диска. Про это я напрочь забыл, немного запаниковал и начал делать то, что не нужно было делать... Нужно было всего лишь внести необходимые правки в synoinfo.conf, перезагрузиться и восстановить массивы. Сам себе злобный буратино! )))
  9. - Outcome of the update: SUCCESSFUL - DSM version prior update: DSM 6.2.3 - 25423 - Loader version and model: JUN'S LOADER v1.03 - DS3615xs - Using custom extra.lzma: NO - Installation type: BAREMETAL - asus p8h77i | NIC: Realtek RTL8111F Gigabit LAN controller | Intel i5 3570 - Additional comments: Upgrade with DSM function - Reboot required
  10. Le probleme avec ta pub est que tu n'inclu aucun lien pour telecharger un fichier OSA dans le cas to roulle VM sur baremetal.
  11. Posting this so others can see the dangers and hopefully someone can help to see if this can be recovered. I tried to updated to 6.2.3-25423 today. Updated from the the synology itself. Appeared to all be working up until the restart. Once it tried to restart nothing loaded. The only way it has any life is the below steps Im able to find it on the synology finder and ping it but only if i select reinstall from Juan1.03b loader. I get the option to migrate but when i select the latest package to install it looks like its completing, restarts, but then nothing again until i choose reinstall from Juan1.03b loader Ive tried both option to migrate.. Any advice? It cant be that bricked if im getting some sort of life here. The finder shows it to be on 6.2.3-25423 Im at a complete loss at this point and cant really afford to loose the data on there For all you out there wanting the latest update... BE Advised!
  12. It seem that was the problem. Thanks.
  13. dxdx

DSM 6.2 Loader

boot ufei, network can't be detected. boot legacy, mainboard can't detect boot device.
  14. I test ds3617 junloader 1.03b with extra3617_v0.11.1_test , using the VMNET3 nic on ESXI, It seems to have failed to get the IP
  15. Yesterday
  16. Outcome of the update: SUCCESSFUL - DSM version prior update: DSM 6.2.2-24922 Update 4 - Loader version and model: Jun's v1.04b - DS918+ - Using custom extra.lzma: YES - real3x mod - Installation type: BAREMETAL - ASRock Q1900B-ITX
  17. Wow. Just wow. Try starting here instead of the loader development thread:
  18. try editing /etc.defaults/synoinfo.conf. You did not post much information about your system. Are your disks passthrough? How many controllers? How many ports on those controllers? Did you have a custom setting for DiskIdxMap and/or SataPortMap in your loader?
  19. Just a quick feedback, I've tried to use an LSI 9211-8i pcie mini SAS to Sata card without success, the hard drives connected to this card are not listed in Qnap OS. I know the DEV_BUS I entered is correct because when I switch with the Syba SI-PEX40064, the HDD reappears in Qnap OS.
  20. syno406

DSM 6.2 Loader

this is a cry for help i updated to 6.2.3-25423 and nothing loaded. somehow the below steps work to get some sort of life on the synology Im able to find it now on synology finder and ping it only if i select reinstall from Juan1.03b loader. I get the option to migrate but when i select the latest package to install it looks like its completing, restarts, but then i cant ping it again until i hit the reinstall from the loader. Ive tried both option to migrate.. Any advice? It cant be that bricked if im getting some sort of life here. The finder shows it to be on 6.2.3-25423
  21. Хм... Первый попавшийся загрузчик и вот, Rufus пишет как надо. В качестве совета, попробуйте 3615, там больше драйверов. Ну и в качестве совета №2 , попробуйте сразу DSM6.2.3. В этой версии вернули поддержу устройств, ранее отключенных в версии DSM6.2.2 "Happy hackihg" - Удачный взлом. По сути всё хорошо, но чего то не хватает. Воспользуйтесь советами даннынми выше.
  22. @pmchan m'en a fait prendre une palette ! Alors maintenant je les flash a la chaine, et je les revend le double du prix, MP si sa t’intéresse
  23. non, tu as bien fait, ça revenait sensiblement à la même chose sur rakuten. Juste une précision, je trouve le radiateur de cette carte un peu chaud bouillant en utilisation, j'y ai ajouté un petit ventilo sans doute inutile puisqu'il n'y en a pas d'origine, mais dans le doute...
  24. Конфигурацию сохраняли, восстанавливались из неё ? Да, окажите любезность, поделитесь опытом. Глядишь, и кто то убережётся от ошибок
  25. @pmchan non je l'ai prise sur eBay à 25€ environ. Pourquoi ? Il y avait une offre ?
  1. Load more activity