XPEnology Community

Driver extension jun 1.03b/1.04b for DSM6.2.3 for 918+ / 3615xs / 3617xs

18 hours ago, Derrik said:

I used the extra.lzma/extra2.lzma for loader 1.04b ds918+ DSM 6.2.3 v0.13.6. I added  a 1G nic(intel i210)  and it can't be driven either.

i210 is driver igb.ko, that nic is part of my test hardware, so i know the driver is working properly

my assumption would be that also the 8125 driver is working and you have another problem

there are numerous reasons why you cant see it in network, a driver problem is just one of many (cable/switch problems, no dhcp server, ...)

1st check with a live linux that you can use the network connection with the intel nic

i'd suggest try just jun's loader 1.04b as it comes without any modifications, just replace the extra and extra2 on the 2nd partition and try to boot it up (connected to the intel nic), if that works start chnaging the grub.cfg (usb vid/pid)

the gpu would be 0x9BC8, there at least one positive plex feedback

check if there are devices in /dev/dri

did you tra as spk package or docker?

try to user syno's videostation for testing and use this patch

https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/24864-transcoding-without-a-valid-serial-number/

on my i3-9100 i tested jellyfin 10.7.7-4 with ffmpeg 4.3.3-39 and it worded in general (not that good as it often drops out after seeking manually and there is always one core blocked by ffmpeg with 100%)

in general the driver part ends if there are devices in /dev/dri, nothing i can do about fails with newer cpu together with one or all player software

patching the device into the driver is the best i can do, as long as synology does not integrate a new i915 driver or anyone backports one it will stay like that

maybe there will be a 920+ successort with elkartlake and synology makes an newer driver (and publishes kernel source)

only alternative is nvidia

https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/22272-nvidia-runtime-library/

On 2/15/2022 at 2:34 AM, Derrik said:

I used the extra.lzma/extra2.lzma for loader 1.04b ds918+ DSM 6.2.3 v0.13.6. I added  a 1G nic(intel i210)  and it can't be driven either.

i just had someone with a r8125 card and the latest driver in extra918plus_v0.13.8 is working as expected

• 3 weeks later...

So I’m the first 10700?

Asus B560m + DSM7.0.1-42218up2

ls /dev/dri shows the igpu

hardware transcoding NOT working properly for Jellyfin 10.6.4 or 10.7.7, will tweak more later

hardware transcoding works for video station after setting set properly

Tips: stay away from MSI or Gigabyte motherboards, that’s from my experience and what I saw during the past two weeks.

I believe DSM6.2.3 will be very similar regarding the hardware transcoding. I started from 6.2.3 but ended up with 7.0.1 and am happy about it now. I strongly believe most people have the motherboard issue or improper settings.

10th gen CPU should all work with hardware transcoding.

On 3/11/2022 at 11:25 PM, aJa_CZ said:

Do you can upgrade the download ling for "extra.lzma for loader 1.03b ds3617 DSM 6.2.3 v0.12_test (2/2022)"? The file on the link is "v0.11.6_test". I would like test the CD-ROM.

i added new links for the new versions and added more hosters

On 3/12/2022 at 3:40 AM, Xpenilogy10700 said:

So I’m the first 10700?

what counts is the device id of is and its 0x9BC5 (to be found in log or can be looked up on ark intel)

in general with 8 cores and HT you should disable HT in BIOS to get best performance with 918+ (that one hast a 8 cpu thread limit)

Asus B560m + DSM7.0.1-42218up2

ls /dev/dri shows the igpu

beside this thread here being about 6.2.3 (and you refer to 7.0.1)

the feedaback on 9bc5 with the 6.2.3 patched driver was

"one user negative feedback for a i9-10900 (8086:9BC5) system does not boot anymore - seems to be a solid hands off?"

and if you used 7.0.1 without any added driver i wonder how its going to work

there might still be the i915 firmware present when you updated from 6.2.3 but the i915 driver in 7.0.1 would not have support for 9bc5 as its back to syno's default driver and and would only support whats listed in the 1st post (iGPU device ID's supported by synology's i915 driver) and 9Bxx devices are not among these

if you see anything in /dev/dri that would mean there is somthing working and that would be very strange

can provide a part of dmesd log where i915 driver is loaded?

Tips: stay away from MSI or Gigabyte motherboards, that’s from my experience and what I saw during the past two weeks.

i use two gigabyte boards for my main and backup system and they work fine

not sure what problems you had but i cant say anything negative in general about these two brands

10th gen CPU should all work with hardware transcoding.

why? my statement would be more cautious like "they might work"

without a proper driver (the one from synology is from 12/2017) you gpu will not be recognized you transcoding will be done by raw cpu power (and that can be challenging for a 4 core cpu with 4k material as source)

handling a newer gpu as a older (by patching the driver for a device or using a driver made from source doing that in a better way but still is handling a delicate thing with a steam hammer) and  using old firmware might easily result in problems

please provide some logs, i'd like to see how the 7.0.1 driver handles you gpu

Edited by IG-88
  • Thanks 1

Good evening.

I will briefly try to present the problem I ran into after many hours of detailed study here.

I already own a Synology 418play NAS but due to the fact that some of the movies I own on it are in 4k Bluray format I decided to create a more powerful one to be able to use Plex HW of an i7 processor.And from here the study began to create it. By a lucky mistake I bought the motherboard and the processor before studying if I could use them. Luckily for me it seems that I succeeded somewhat.I use Asus Z370i with i7 8700. I managed to quickly generate the 1.04b boot stick and the installation of DS 918+ went really fast in the conditions in which I had not yet studied very well if and what to install on the side the hardware they own.Only after the installation with version 6.2.2 went, I upgraded to 6.2.3 _ 25426 and it also went ok. Later I managed to add an NVME SSD with the launch of the necessary script, it works perfectly, although I noticed that for the transcoding part it is not very helpful.From this moment all my attention was directed to the transcoding part. With the extra / extra 2.izma initial files I didn't manage to use HW plex transcoding. The processor could easily transcode a single 4k channel at 1080p, but it was in 80% usage .After a few more hours of study, I understood, or at least I hope I understood, that the whole part of HW transcoding could be activated by changing drivers.Consequently I downloaded the new drivers (extra918plus_v.0.13.8) and I replaced both .izma files on the second partition of the boot stick easily. Previously I emptied the / modules / update / directory with the command rm -rf / usr / lib / modules / update / *. After the restart I noticed that I can use HW transcoding and the processor was used with a maximum of 35%.This is where the problems started. When I use HK transcoding from 4k to 1080p it buffers every 30 sec. This doesn't happen when I use transcoding without HW support. I guess it could be a driver that is not doing its job properly.Can anyone help me with some advice? I mention that there is an NFS connection between the two synology, the videos being on 418play.

Thank's alot,Mihai

4 hours ago, SCMO said:

.Consequently I downloaded the new drivers (extra918plus_v.0.13.8) and I replaced both .izma files on the second partition of the boot stick easily. Previously I emptied the / modules / update / directory with the command rm -rf / usr / lib / modules / update / *. After the restart I noticed that I can use HW transcoding and the processor was used with a maximum of 35%.

your problem was that you still had jun's old driver from 6.2.2 and that was blocking the newer driver from synology in 6.2.3, the new extra/extra2 for 6.2.3 removes the old drivers in .../update/ and also places the right i915 firmware files to make full use of the i915 driver (synology only packs whats needed for apollo- and geminilake)

as you choose a "older" cpu the pci id of the iGPU is already in syno's default driver (0x3E92) and if the driver starts and you have the needed firmware in /lib/fimrware/i915 it will work as intended

4 hours ago, SCMO said:

This is where the problems started. When I use HK transcoding from 4k to 1080p it buffers every 30 sec. This doesn't happen when I use transcoding without HW support. I guess it could be a driver that is not doing its job properly.Can anyone help me with some advice? I mention that there is an NFS connection between the two synology, the videos being on 418play.

1st try to copy your test file to the new nas so you will have replay from local file system and verify that the problem still occurs

next would be do try syno's own videostation (it needs a patch to get rid of the serial number check)

https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/24864-transcoding-without-a-valid-serial-number/

depending on the outcome you can rule out some causes

Good morning.The first thing I already did was move the test file to a local folder on the new NAS and I have the same problems.

I eliminated this cause from the beginning, because in the case of direct play 4k (gigabit network between the two NAS and WAN too) the new NAS managed to handle a constant traffic of over 9-10 MB/sec without any issues.I will try to use syno's videostation as well.The serial number is real (that of the old NAS) and was edited in the boot file after I tried to play with the Moments application and did not do the correct (or rather not at all) rendering of the movies for preview.There are many things I've worked on on the old NAS and I'm somewhat familiar with some of the applications and when I noticed that  on the new one doesn't work properly, I started searching the forum to find out the cause.I will try to use videostation and if necessary I will launch that patch for serial number and I'll keep you posted on what happened next.

Hello again. I'm back with new information. Video station (DS Video) works perfectly on mobile (VLC player) after a few freezes at first until it  make buffers, I guess, but unfortunately I only managed to use it with Direct Play (10-12 MB / sec) and with a maximum of 1% processor load.In the DS Video settings the video conversion is ON and the playback quality is LOW (speed first). I have no idea where I could force HW transcoding.Which is true, I didn't use DS Video on the old  NAS either, because from remote location I tried to use Kodi (Direct Play) and on TVs without android or Linux where Kodi can't be installed (Samsung, LG) with Plex.

I think I found the reason why plex does not buffer properly when using HW transcodes. After several attempts if I unselect the "Enable HDR Tone Mapping" movie runs without other interruptions and the processor load decreases considerably (maximum 1-6%).

Thank's again,Mihai

Edited by SCMO

On 6/17/2021 at 10:29 PM, XiaoyaoLinghao said:

Sorry to disturb you,

I use the i3-10100 + Colorful b460i + Intel i350t2 network card.

I can install Jun 1.04b+ for 6.23 for 918+,everything display normally,

However, by using SSH and enter "ls /dev/dri", display "No such file or directory",

There is no change in replacing "extra.lzma" and "extra2.lzma",

Replace i915's 9BC8 ds918-6.23up3, boot normal display, but can't find IP in the network

I've tried many times,but it still doesn't works.

How can I solve this problem?Thank you again, hope to reply.

Just wanted to post this for documentation. The kernel is crashing that's why you can't find the IP. I have a similar setup to yours. Colorful B460M (battle ax v20) and an i3-10100. I got it to work on 7.0.1.-42218 (I haven't tested in 6.2.3, but I'm sure it would work too), transcoding is working as expected. You need to disable VT-d, and enable UEFI for VideoOpRom if you have CSM enabled. For the VT-d part there's no option in bios so you need to modify the bios with AMIBCP or something like that and then flash it over your current one.

Edited by BlueRyuu

Hi Ihave an iocrest si-pex40062 sata controller but is not detected, I have downloadaded a 17mb extra.lzma and added to my synoboot.img, redid the usb and when it boots I can only see the 3 hdd attached to my MB, can anyone help? Also it was working on 6.1.7 3615x

Regards

Edited by screege

1 hour ago, screege said:

Hi Ihave an iocrest si-pex40062 sata controller but is not detected,

https://www.sybausa.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=157

Marvell 88SE9235 and thats ahci compatible and should work ootb with synologys kernel (without any driver)

hard to say whats going on, there are not much differences between 61. and 6.2 when looking for the kernel and drivers

provide a (complete) dmesg log (/var/log/dmesg)

i guess it must be something different then a driver problem, more a drive placement problem where ports are ignored, like being above 12 ports or using SataPortMap/DiskIdxMap the wrong way

In your first post you discuss a little about 8086:3e92.  I have i5 8600K. 

[    0.150794] pci 0000:00:02.0: [8086:3e92] type 00 class 0x030000

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pocopico/rp-ext/master/mlx4_core/rpext-index.json

[    1.309142] mlx4_core: Mellanox ConnectX core driver v4.0-0
[    8.430687] mlx4_en: Mellanox ConnectX HCA Ethernet driver v4.0-0

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pocopico/rp-ext/master/aic94xx/rpext-index.json

03:00.0 RAID bus controller: Adaptec Series 7 6G SAS/PCIe 3 (rev 01)

tinycore-redpill-uefi.v0.4.6.img

when I build broadwellnk-7.0.1-42218  DS3622

When I boot usb and it starts to load the kernel I get a hard lock.  The power button is the only way to turn it off.

918+ when I build  apollolake-7.0.1-42218

It says 915i is required and loads fine but when I reboot it hard lock

I tested with the mellanox extension (connectx3) and without same thing hard lock

I plan to test older apollolake builds

Is there any hope for i5 8600K?

Edited by RacerX

6 hours ago, RacerX said:

Is there any hope for i5 8600K?

synology uses the same i915 driver in 6.2.3 and 7.0.1 and its both kernel 4.4

0x3e92 is native supported by that original driver and its very unlike to hold the boot process (especially with 3622 as this one does not even has a i915 driver)

whatever your install problems are its not related to the cpu/gpu

as this thread is about 6.2.3 and your problem is about 7.0.1 and more of a general install problem i'd suggest to open a new thread here

https://xpenology.com/forum/forum/38-dsm-installation/

it needs more information about the hardware like systemboard, added controller (like the mellanox or adaptec you mention) with pci id'd (lspci -v)

my guess for the adaptec would be aacraid as driver lets see for the pci id in your new thread

The Hardware - MSI Z30 PRO A -  Intel I5 8600K

lspci -v

Spoiler

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Device 3ec2 (rev 07)
        Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. [MSI] Device 7b48
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: skl_uncore

00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Skylake PCIe Controller (x16) (rev 07) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 122
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: None
        Memory behind bridge: dfc00000-dfdfffff [size=2M]
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 0000002ff0000000-0000002ff1ffffff [size=32M]
        Kernel driver in use: pcieport

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Device 3e92 (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
        Memory at 2ffe000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
        Memory at 2fe0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
        I/O ports at f000 [size=64]
        [virtual] Expansion ROM at 000c0000 [disabled] [size=128K]

00:08.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Skylake Gaussian Mixture Model
        Flags: fast devsel, IRQ 11
        Memory at 2fff027000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=4K]

00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH USB 3.0 xHCI Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 135
        Memory at 2fff010000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
        Kernel driver in use: xhci_hcd

00:14.2 Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH Thermal Subsystem
        Memory at 2fff026000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH CSME HECI #1
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 136
        Memory at 2fff025000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Kernel driver in use: mei_me

00:17.0 SATA controller: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH SATA controller [AHCI mode] (prog-if 01 [AHCI 1.0])
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 127
        Memory at dff04000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]
        Memory at dff07000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
        I/O ports at f090 [size=8]
        I/O ports at f080 [size=4]
        I/O ports at f060 [size=32]
        Memory at dff06000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
        Kernel driver in use: ahci

00:1b.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH PCI Express Root Port #17 (rev f0) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 123
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0
        Memory behind bridge: None
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: None

00:1b.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH PCI Express Root Port #21 (rev f0) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 124
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: 0000e000-0000efff [size=4K]
        Memory behind bridge: dfa00000-dfbfffff [size=2M]

00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH PCI Express Root Port #1 (rev f0) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 125
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=04, subordinate=04, sec-latency=0
        Memory behind bridge: None

00:1d.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH PCI Express Root Port #9 (rev f0) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 126
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=05, subordinate=05, sec-latency=0
        Memory behind bridge: dfe00000-dfefffff [size=1M]

00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Device a2c9
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0

00:1f.2 Memory controller: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH PMC
        Flags: fast devsel
        Memory at dff00000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=16K]

00:1f.3 Audio device: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH HD Audio
        Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. [MSI] Device 9b48
        Memory at 2fff020000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=16K]
        Memory at 2fff000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=64K]

00:1f.4 SMBus: Intel Corporation 200 Series PCH SMBus Controller
        Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
        Memory at 2fff024000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
        I/O ports at f040 [size=32]

01:00.0 Network controller: Mellanox Technologies MT27500 Family [ConnectX-3]
        Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company InfiniBand FDR/EN 10/40Gb Dual Port 544QSFP Adapter
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
        Memory at dfd00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
        Memory at 2ff0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=32M]
        Expansion ROM at dfc00000 [disabled] [size=1M]
        Kernel driver in use: mlx4_core

03:00.0 RAID bus controller: Adaptec Series 7 6G SAS/PCIe 3 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Adaptec Series 7 - ASR-71605 - 16 internal 6G SAS Port/PCIe 3.0
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
        Memory at dfa00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
        Memory at dfb80000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
        I/O ports at e000 [size=256]
        Expansion ROM at dfb00000 [disabled] [size=512K]

05:00.0 Non-Volatile memory controller: Silicon Motion, Inc. Device 2262 (rev 03) (prog-if 02 [NVM Express])
        Subsystem: Silicon Motion, Inc. Device 2262
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
        Memory at dfe00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        Kernel driver in use: nvme

• 4 weeks later...

Hi eveyrvody,

I got my hand on another Asus P8H67 M LE and was trying to install loader 1,03b but can't find it in the network. Figured out that unfortunately the board is UEFI only.

Is there e workaround to get legacy run with this board anyway?

Went with 1,02b and got it run. Since I do have an Asus c100c I went for extra.lzma 4.9_test and put it on the 30MB partion on my bootstick but it turns out that I'm not able to get the card run (lights not flashing). The onboard NIC runs fine.

Does somebody know what to do to be able to use the c100c? 

Hi,

I have a PC running DSM6.2.3 (DS3617xs) with Jun's loader 1.03b (bare metal, no ESXi or PVE). It's working fine without any problem.

The spec is: CPU: AMD 5350, MB: Asrock AM1B

Now, I am thinking about adding a TP-Link TL-NG421 PCIe NIC. Is IG-88's "extra.lzma for loader 1.03b ds3617 DSM 6.2.3 v0.12_test" a correct choice? Will there be any further update? Does anyone have tried TL-NG421 PCIe NIC on DSM 6.2.3?

Edited by ericavd

On 5/31/2022 at 9:45 AM, TNa681 said:

Does somebody know what to do to be able to use the c100c? 

try tinycore rp loader, uefi should be no problem with DS3622xs+ and the the asus 10G nic should work too

On 5/31/2022 at 3:12 PM, ericavd said:

Now, I am thinking about adding a TP-Link TL-NG421 PCIe NIC.

thats a 2.5 realtek nic and that driver stopt compiling against syno's old 3.10 about 2 years ago, there is a r8125 in the extra.lzma you used but its not recent and will only work with older revision of r8125 based cards, i'm not able to fix that kind of problem so there will be no newer driver for that nic

your best shot would be to change to tinycore rp loader, in dsm 7.x all the models in the loader use 4.4 kernel (only exception is 3615, thats still 3.10) and it compiles fine with kernel 4.4, so try 3622, there are no limits for older cpu's with that

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 7:46 PM, IG-88 said:

for all with newer coffeelake cpu's like i3 9100 having problems using hardware transcoding in video station and /dev/dri persent

looks like the problem it within video station 2.4.7 and below

synology has a newer version 2.4.9 that came out after dsm 6.2.3 (and its new i915 driver mainly for geminilake x20+ systems)

https://archive.synology.com/download/Package/spk/VideoStation/2.4.9-1626/VideoStation-x86_64-2.4.9-1626.spk

the patcher for codecs and transcoding (https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/24864-transcoding-without-a-valid-serial-number/) still works with this version

to get dts/truehd audio to work it needs a wrapper, external ffmpeg and patching the libsynovte.so from video station

the steps (including the patch above for serial number problem) need to repeated when a new video station version is installed

a description for the dts/truehd audio fix is here:

https://gist.github.com/BenjaminPoncet/bbef9edc1d0800528813e75c1669e57e#gistcomment-3119240

this is the ffmpeg i used

https://synocommunity.com/package/ffmpeg or newer version https://github.com/th0ma7/synology/tree/master/packages

BUT: if the external ffmepg is used with the wrapper the hardware transcoding fails, might be a problem with the wrapper or the ffmpeg

so you need to decide between dts/truehd or hardware transcoding (at least for now)

just in case the link gets invalid here is the text and i will attach the wrapper file that is downloaded

description of changes for dts/truehd audio (Reveal hidden contents)

# Save VideoStation's ffmpeg
mv -n /var/packages/VideoStation/target/bin/ffmpeg /var/packages/VideoStation/target/bin/ffmpeg.orig

# Injecting the script (last revision aka 12)
wget -O - https://gist.githubusercontent.com/BenjaminPoncet/bbef9edc1d0800528813e75c1669e57e/raw/ffmpeg-wrapper > /var/packages/VideoStation/target/bin/ffmpeg

# Change ownership and mode of the script
chown root:VideoStation /var/packages/VideoStation/target/bin/ffmpeg
chmod 750 /var/packages/VideoStation/target/bin/ffmpeg
chmod u+s /var/packages/VideoStation/target/bin/ffmpeg

# Save VideoStation's libsynovte.so
cp -n /var/packages/VideoStation/target/lib/libsynovte.so /var/packages/VideoStation/target/lib/libsynovte.so.orig
chown VideoStation:VideoStation /var/packages/VideoStation/target/lib/libsynovte.so.orig

# Patch libsynovte.so to authorize DTS, EAC3 and TrueHD
sed -i -e 's/eac3/3cae/' -e 's/dts/std/' -e 's/truehd/dheurt/' /var/packages/VideoStation/target/lib/libsynovte.so

ffmpeg-wrapper 8.46 kB · 176 downloads

Hello, IG88.My machine own an i3-8350k cpu with 3E91 GPUID(same with 9100).After installing 7.1.0-42661 system and injceting the vaild SN and MAC,drive looks like normal. However, HW transcode of plex and video station can't be used.I DON'T know how to solve the problem. Can you help me?

捕获1300.PNG