XPEnology Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have a ReadyNas NV+, you really need to tell me how you did it
  3. Today
  4. Hello! I have a gen8 Microserver running dsm 5.2.5592 baremetal for 8 years without interruption. I need to install a more modern version of surveillance station due to camera updates and I had thought of using another gen8 microserver that I have but with xeon e-3 1265L v2 in this case. I have read the whole post but I am not sure if you can even run the DVA1622 loader on baremetal; or if you can run it disabling the AI somehow so that it doesn't give problems, I don't need this functionality. thanks in advance and sorry if this has been answered before
  5. @StandBugz Did you expand the original DOM and read it externally as an image? Was the image successfully written to the modified USB stick. If yes, can you provide a file list of both partitions? Otherwise, the first thing to do is to renew the 4 files on partition 2, analogous to the screenshot of the RS814+, with the source: https://global.synologydownload.com/download/DSM/release/6.2.4/25556/DSM_DS1813%2B_25556.pat
  6. А сама служба ssh включена ? Рекомендуется назначить другой порт
  7. Bonjour, j'utilise DS video pour lire mes vidéos sur ma TV, mon PC et téléphone et tout fonctionne bien sauf que la qualité des vidéos encodées en H265 est mauvaise. Cela pixelise beaucoup même si la vidéo reste fluide. J'ai testé différentes vidéos et le problème est toujours présent. J'ai eu beau chercher, je n'ai pas trouvé d'explication à ce sujet. je ne souhaite pas utiliser Plex mais j'aimerais bien comprendre d'ou vient le probleme et comment le résoudre. Je mets ici le résultat de la même vidéo lue par DS video et VLC à titre de comparaison. Merci pour votre aide
  8. Nice! yesterday I tried to change VID & PID with an old 1GB Mem-UP stick with success, F400 wrotten. But the DS1813+ won't start... so I am still looking for solution...
  9. @StandBugz I checked myself. I have a DOM of my DS1815+, from which we can also create a ...13+ or 17+ on a USB replacement.
  10. I found what seems to be a correct decoding of the vga adapter for this board. I've not tested it but at the very least it's a good starting point when compared with other wiring schematics. Hope it helps someone.
  11. Пытаюсь впервые законнектится по ssh с сервером через putty. Все вроде делаю правильно, но окно терминала пропадает через 3 секунд коннекта, не могу даже логин с паролем ввести. Подскажите, может там какие то настройки надо, что я делаю не так? Как правильно подключатся? IP локальный выставил, порт 22, жму соединение и окно терминала появляется и тут же пропадает.
  12. Yes I did, though I'm still not quite sure exactly where the problem was. Instead of the older version of TC (v0.9.3.0) I used the latest image (v0.10.0.0) which includes a web interface when you navigate to the TCRP IP address. This contains a form that is prefilled with all the expected loader information. I'm not sure where it pulls this from. The prefilled number of ports was different to what I expected and was using so I went ahead with that and the build went off without a hitch, booted into RedPill without issue, router found it no problem, was able to load DS3622xs 7.1.1-42962 Update 1 pat file and migrate all my original files and settings. Seems to be stable and working without issue. Have since been able to update to DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4 using the additional steps outlined in the blog post linked above. Not bad for a 10 year old server.
  13. Yesterday
  14. Ok, I figured it out. The procedure is simple in the end: Run this command on your synology box via ssh or some other means: dmesg|grep "ata[0-9]*[:] SATA link" Read out the ataX with the highest number for X. Use a calculator to convert (2^X - 1) to HEX. go into rr's synoinfo menu setting and set internalportcfg to the hex value you just calculated. rebuild the bootloader and you're done! Now when you boot up, all drives should show up in storage manager.
  15. Он автоматически загружается через 3 секунды.
  16. I tried to build a NAS using a 390 with no success using the onboard SATA ports. So I disabled the onboard ports and installed a HBA card. It has worked flawlessly ever since! If you search the community, you will find others that have had success doing the same thing. Before you spend money on a card for a system that old, I suggest you put the money into a newer motherboard instead.
  17. У меня оно само грузит. Не надо ничего нажимать. Только я откатился из 24.5.7 на 24.4.10. Мне показалось, старые стабильнее будут.
  18. Доброй ночи! Опять пресловутый автозапуск пункта Arc DSM Mode... Вот включил я его WoL'ом издалека и чо?!? Кто мне прицепит клаву для одного единственного нажатия? Блин, хрень какая-то... Где таймер??? А по сетке на адрес:7681 с такой мордой он недоступен.
  19. Actually, dmesg seems to show that it's detecting all 10 disks, but they're just not showing up in the storage manager: [ 0.840064] SCSI subsystem initialized [ 6.625053] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 251) [ 6.986926] Loading iSCSI transport class v2.0-870. [ 7.662649] sd 2:0:0:0: [sdc] Attached SCSI disk [ 7.666635] sd 3:0:0:0: [sdd] Attached SCSI disk [ 7.679197] sd 1:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI disk [ 7.859220] sd 5:0:0:0: [sdf] Attached SCSI disk [ 7.873510] sd 6:0:0:0: [sdg] Attached SCSI disk [ 7.923314] sd 7:0:0:0: [sdh] Attached SCSI disk [ 8.002035] sd 29:0:0:0: [sdad] Attached SCSI disk [ 8.022492] sd 25:0:0:0: [sdz] Attached SCSI disk [ 8.023274] sd 26:0:0:0: [sdaa] Attached SCSI disk [ 8.023438] sd 27:0:0:0: [sdab] Attached SCSI disk [ 13.745572] sd 30:0:0:0: [synoboot] Attached SCSI removable disk Inspecting them with fdisk shows all the partitions that I expected, so I'm not sure why they don't show up in storage manager.
  20. Reinstalled DSM, but the problem persists. At this point I think I just have to backup everything and format everything, but it's pretty frustrating to have to move terabytes of data because of this *******.
  21. I'm running DVA 1622 on Promox with i5 8500t (pass-through iGPU). I tried to run 16 tasks of AI (8 Face Detection + 8 Deep Video Analytics). Sometime, the Face Detection tasks crashed or Deep Video tasks crashed. I have to run this bash few times to make it work again. Anybody know the reason why? #!/bin/bash # stop surveillance app /usr/syno/bin/synopkg stop SurveillanceStation # open surveillance database /volume1/@appstore/SurveillanceStation/bin/sqlite3 /volume1/@appstore/SurveillanceStation/system.db <<'END_SQL' .timeout 2000 # enable all face recognition task UPDATE face_setting SET enable = 1; # enable all deep stream task UPDATE iva_setting SET enable = 1; END_SQL sleep 5 # start surveillance app /usr/syno/bin/synopkg start SurveillanceStation
  22. I'm on DSM 7.2-64570 Update 1, and out of the blue Synology Application Service broke after a reboot. A bunch of apps are dependent on this service, even the system logs are not showing anymore which may indicate some type of database corruption, but I haven't found anything useful to resolve this issue. The applications is unable to be repaired, so I went with the nuclear option of deleting it manually since one of the few suggestions was to do just that and then reinstall from the Package Center, but... let's just say that that didn't work out. Repair failed, install also fails, even grabbing the spk from Synology doesn't help because apparently the version is a mismatch. I don't know what to do at this point. A few cases even faced the same issue after a DSM reinstall. The only mention of a fix was by someone which was helped by Synology support to fix something with PostgreSQL. Any ideas?
  23. Any update yet to run AI tasks?
  24. Вопрос сложный..... На этапе Скрина процесс только в начале обработки и он, процесс, не быстрый Но... "Завершено: Еще не выполнялось" - Либо Х.З. , либо дождитесь окончания процесса
  25. Я так понял все получилось? Смутило в начале что писал для расширения пула.
  1. Load more activity