XPEnology Community

DS3622xs+ 7.1 with a H730 Raid card

muzzy182uk

Question

Hello i am setting up my second xpenology NAS on a Dell T630 with a Perc H730 Raid card. I when through the setup of Tinycore but when i find the nas via its ip address it says it does not have any disks can someone help me get the correct drivers to inject into redpill to make the drives turn up?

cheers

Andrew

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, muzzy182uk said:

Hello i am setting up my second xpenology NAS on a Dell T630 with a Perc H730 Raid card. I when through the setup of Tinycore but when i find the nas via its ip address it says it does not have any disks can someone help me get the correct drivers to inject into redpill to make the drives turn up?

cheers

Andrew

Can you provide more information:

Is the H730 flashed to IT mode?

Can you post the output of your build?

The card has not been flashed to it mode but all the drive are in hda mode so are all single drive not in any kind of raid. On the off chance I gave the automatic redpoll creator a try it seems to at least see the disk just trying to install the dsm just now 

The card has not been flashed to it mode but all the drive are in hda mode so are all single drive not in any kind of raid. On the off chance I gave the automatic redpoll creator a try it seems to at least see the disk just trying to install the dsm just now 

Update I have tried to install dsm twice both times failed at 56% which normally indicates satamap is wrong