XPEnology Community

Hi guys

I'm running ARPL i18n using ds918+ as the model. I have 4 usb drives connected, randomly I lose the usb and the system shows the message, the system has detected a drive (drive 2x) that is not in use. The system tries to use the drive as internal. The only option I have is to rebuild the loader then I get the drives back and recover the system. Any help would be appreciated. 

TIA

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2023 at 1:46 PM, siri_uk said:

Hi guys

I'm running ARPL i18n using ds918+ as the model. I have 4 usb drives connected, randomly I lose the usb and the system shows the message, the system has detected a drive (drive 2x) that is not in use. The system tries to use the drive as internal. The only option I have is to rebuild the loader then I get the drives back and recover the system. Any help would be appreciated. 

TIA

Hey man, im right here with you. Maybe try this guys solution in my thread. I just updated it so it should see some action, SOrry noone has responded here

GO HERE-Below