XPEnology Community

Is the pendrive bootloader affected by DSM?

Hello everybody,
I  need some information for a behavior that I cannot understand.
Until now I've created several XPENOLOGY, 3 or 4 with BOOTLOADER 5, 3 with DSM 6.2 and now I have created an XPENOLOGY with this bootloader:

DS3615xs 6.1 Jun's Mod V1.02b.img
 and DSM is DSM_DS3615xs_15284.pat.
The bootloader has been modified to read the nvidia chipset (extra3615_v4.8.zip added).
The NAS works perfectly.

My boot key broke and then I took an IDENTICAL pendrive (obviously same pid / vid) on which I wrote my boot image of which I had backup.

The NAS did not start and I had to search for it with find.synology.com, connect and reset it.

For curiosity, I took another pair of pendrives, also identical, I wrote them both with the boot image (obviously I changed the pid / vid on this new pair).

I entered the first one and here too the nas has not started. I thought it was because the pendrive is different ...
I reset it (again via find.synology.com) and then shut down.
I turned it back on and everything works perfectly.
At this point I turned off and inserted the second pendrive (of the second pair, IDENTICAL to the one just removed) and the NAS did not start I should have restored it BUT I didn't.
I put the first one back and the nas started perfectly.

Is anything written to the boot stick by the DSM installation?
The usb boot pendrive can be burned?

Thx to you all,

Cabreo.