XPEnology Community

Transcoding WITHOUT a valid serial number

likeadoc

On 8/7/2023 at 11:55 AM, darknebular said:

I have a FFmpeg and (GStreamer) Wrapper that enable to you to play AAC, DTS, EAC3, TrueHD and into the installer (Option P in the Main menu) has a license's crack. The code for the crack is an adaptation and addons by me from the code of wangsiji.

https://github.com/darknebular/Wrapper_VideoStation

I hope that It is useful for somebody. Give me a star if you find this useful, the Advanced Wrapper is the unique Wrapper with 5.1 support when It needs to transcode something.

There is a possibility to uninstall the crack too.

Best regards.

You have ALL necessary packages Installed, GOOD.
[2023-08-09 22:43:15] ERROR: YOU HAVEN'T THE LICENCE ACTIVATED in Advanced Media Extension package. Please, try to transcode something in VideoStation for activate It and try again with the Installer.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, SayonaRrRa said:

[2023-08-09 22:43:15] ERROR: YOU HAVEN'T THE LICENCE ACTIVATED in Advanced Media Extension package. Please, try to transcode something in VideoStation for activate It and try again with the Installer.

This is a Wrapper's installer and you need to have the license loaded and activated in order to use my Wrapper in AME. Into this installer has got the CRACK MENU. OHHHH I am silly.....if you need the license crack for AME, you will no be able to install de crack. pufffffffffffff SORRY!!!!!!

I will fix it soon.

Please try again, now you will be able to enter to the Start Menu without any AME License.

Best regards and SORRY SO MUCH!!!

==================== Installation of the AME's License Crack ====================

This patcher enables Advanced Media Extensions 3.0 for you, without having to login account.
This enables the AAC and HEVC codecs and its license in the AME package, until DSM 7.2.
When you install this License crack, the Wrapper will be deleted and you must to re-install it again.
Note that in order to use this, you will have to use a valid SN (but doesn't have to login synology account with that SN).

DISCLAIMER: Use at your own risk, although it has been done to be as safe as possible, there could be errors. (Crack for XPenelogy and Synology without AME's license).

THIS IS THE LICENSE CRACK MENU, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SELECTION:

( P ) INSTALL the AME's License Crack
 ( U ) UNINSTALL the AME's License Crack

( Z ) RETURN to MAIN menu.

Do you want to install the crack for the AME license?p
[2023-08-10 10:48:14] INFO: /var/packages/CodecPack/target/usr/lib/libsynoame-license.so backup created as /var/packages/CodecPack/target/usr/lib/libsynoame-license.so.orig.
[2023-08-10 10:48:14] INFO: /usr/syno/etc/license/data/ame/offline_license.json backup created as /usr/syno/etc/license/data/ame/offline_license.json.orig.
cp: cannot stat '/usr/syno/etc/license/data/ame/offline_license.sig': No such file or directory
[2023-08-10 10:48:14] INFO: /usr/syno/etc/license/data/ame/offline_license.sig backup created as /usr/syno/etc/license/data/ame/offline_license.sig.orig.
[2023-08-10 10:48:14] INFO: Applying the patch.
[2023-08-10 10:48:14] INFO: Checking whether patch is successful...
[2023-08-10 10:48:14] INFO: Patched but unsuccessful.

On 8/10/2023 at 10:11 AM, SayonaRrRa said:

You are doing a great job, dont worry. For some reason i am able to transcode. I will try on a new install.

Please could you open in the GUI the AME App and view the status?

I think the last thing could not be done, but I think that the patch was applied well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have it activated by selecting "P" in the menu as you can see in the image ,but i still recieve this error when installing wrapper:

image.png.db7b553908328809725e9c98ef7c7fc8.png

After I run the wrapper again and select "I" in the menu and still get this :

[2023-08-21 09:19:10] ERROR: YOU HAVEN'T THE LICENCE LOADED in Advanced Media Extension package. Please, LOAD this licence and try again with the Installer.
root@xxx-xxx:~#

I'm on the latest DSM 7.2-64570 Update 3 on a baremetal DS923+

Hello, 

you must to check if there is a True word and successful in this file:

/usr/syno/etc/codec/activation.conf

Then try again with the installer of the Wrapper. The AME looks like correctly licensed.

With the Advanced Wrapper you will be able to play AAC without problem, look:

image.thumb.png.6e2a84be738c09696f1d9d2da27a150a.png

image.thumb.png.0b6876059af9fe6b0064d99f7d09b968.png

Edited by darknebular

11 hours ago, darknebular said:

Hello, 

you must to check if there is a True word and successful in this file:

/usr/syno/etc/codec/activation.conf

Then try again with the installer of the Wrapper. The AME looks like correctly licensed.

With the Advanced Wrapper you will be able to play AAC without problem, look:

I used AlexPresso's wrapper in the mean time and it seemed to work just fine for both Video Station and Media Server. As soon as I applied the patches streaming worked like intended just like you are showing with yours.

I will try yours with a new install soon and will post again with feedback. Thank you for staying involved.

Edited by SayonaRrRa
  • Like 1

I used AlexPresso's wrapper in the mean time and it seemed to work just fine for both Video Station and Media Server. As soon as I applied the patches streaming worked like intended just like you are showing with yours.

I will try yours with a new install soon and will post again with feedback. Thank you for staying involved.

with the alex presso, you can't play HEVC 4K + TrueHD 7.1, and you haven't 5.1 when It need to transcoding, and movies with AAC 5.1  is not fully working, the Media Server needs another wrapper using the alex presso, because the wrapper of Alex Presso only patch Video Station.

If you had license issues, Alex's installer may cause long-term system issues even after it has been uninstalled. That's because it doesn't check the license status of the AME. He is fixing these problems now in his installer.

Please uninstall everything, and do a clean install, if your NAS performs well, I recommend the Advanced Wrapper.

37 minutes ago, darknebular said:

with the alex presso, you can't play HEVC 4K + TrueHD 7.1, and you haven't 5.1 when It need to transcoding, and movies with AAC 5.1  is not fully working, the Media Server needs another wrapper using the alex presso, because the wrapper of Alex Presso only patch Video Station.

If you had license issues, Alex's installer may cause long-term system issues even after it has been uninstalled. That's because it doesn't check the license status of the AME. He is fixing these problems now in his installer.

Please uninstall everything, and do a clean install, if your NAS performs well, I recommend the Advanced Wrapper.

I cant do a clean install because this NAS is already in production. Its not used for streaming but it was a nice option to have. If Alex Presso will post an update I will aplly it and try with HEVC content as well.

later edit:

I am able to stream this content as well, you say it cant ?

It's HEVC. Maybe Alex's wrapper is newer and worked out the issues...

image.thumb.png.1f70c9bb2328dbfe4cff888c201f4158.png

Edited by SayonaRrRa

2 hours ago, SayonaRrRa said:

I cant do a clean install because this NAS is already in production. Its not used for streaming but it was a nice option to have. If Alex Presso will post an update I will aplly it and try with HEVC content as well.

No, It's impossible to fix with the Simplest wrapper or the Alex one, because when you play this content VideoStation send a bad FFmpeg arguments using this codecs, and this kind of wrapper doesn't modify any bad FFmpeg's arguments...

I mean, to uninstall only AME and VideoStation and then try again with my Advanced Wrapper.

Edited by darknebular

33 minutes ago, darknebular said:

No, It's impossible to fix with the Simplest wrapper or the Alex one, because when you play this content VideoStation send a bad FFmpeg arguments using this codecs, and this kind of wrapper doesn't modify any bad FFmpeg's arguments...

I mean, to uninstall only AME and VideoStation and then try again with my Advanced Wrapper.

I am saying that when you need to transcode something using the Alex Presso you only have MP3 2.0 128 Kbps, you will not have 5.1 streams.

I am saying that you will not be able to play HEVC 4K + TrueHD 7.1 or other 7.1 with rare codecs.

I am saying that you will not be able to play AAC 5.1 track with waranties in some models.

Try with this (you can't play this movie using the Simplest or the Alex one because VideoStation send a contradictory FFmpeg's arguments):

image.png.b95793767e3b0f20533161e808226823.png

image.thumb.png.a9296f0ee191578fab0ed3c9b0d0aa4e.png

image.thumb.png.770e05719818c6625f508371c429afe2.png

Edited by darknebular

On 8/23/2023 at 11:59 AM, darknebular said:

Try with this (you can't play this movie using the Simplest or the Alex one because VideoStation send a contradictory FFmpeg's arguments):

image.png.b95793767e3b0f20533161e808226823.png

image.thumb.png.a9296f0ee191578fab0ed3c9b0d0aa4e.png

Without a link for your sample I cant test it.

This is what I was able to find that is close :

image.thumb.png.0ec4b4e666083061b5e594ca25ed961a.png

If you like , you could share it in a DM and I will test yours specifically.

Thanks

12 hours ago, SayonaRrRa said:

Without a link for your sample I cant test it.

This is what I was able to find that is close :

image.thumb.png.0ec4b4e666083061b5e594ca25ed961a.png

If you like , you could share it in a DM and I will test yours specifically.

Thanks

You need HEVC 4K + TrueHD 7.1, in emule you can find some movies like that.

You are using EAC3 but It's 7.1 or 5.1?

5 hours ago, darknebular said:

You need HEVC 4K + TrueHD 7.1, in emule you can find some movies like that.

You are using EAC3 but It's 7.1 or 5.1?

image.thumb.png.459645c36d6af001e3860c41e7130cc9.png

Just got Frozen to test

HEVC with True HD audio.

image.thumb.png.ae69247c115ca5b407a9e8dc20e2a212.png

As you can see, it works absolutely fine, no problems.

I guess I'm alright for now.

Thank you for your input. I will try to use your script in future builds as it is simpler to use, but for now Alex's worked for me.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SayonaRrRa said:

image.thumb.png.459645c36d6af001e3860c41e7130cc9.png

Just got Frozen to test

HEVC with True HD audio.

image.thumb.png.ae69247c115ca5b407a9e8dc20e2a212.png

As you can see, it works absolutely fine, no problems.

I guess I'm alright for now.

Thank you for your input. I will try to use your script in future builds as it is simpler to use, but for now Alex's worked for me.

There is too 5.1 TrueHD, could you send me the AUDIO TAB and VIDEO TAB ?

Could you check if there 7.1 there in audio tab and MAIN 10 in video tab?

Edited by darknebular

Hi @darknebular,

I can't install Advanced Wrapper. 

Here is error message : 

ERROR: YOU HAVEN'T THE LICENCE ACTIVATED in Advanced Media Extension package. Please, try to transcode something in VideoStation for activate It and try again with the Installer.

I've have tried to transcode but I doesn't work.

And 'cat /usr/syno/etc/codec/activation.conf' give me : 

{"success":false,"msg":"SN format is wrong."}

SN is my number serial? 

I've DVA1622 model on a VM.

23 minutes ago, mitch55 said:

Hi @darknebular,

I can't install Advanced Wrapper. 

Here is error message : 

ERROR: YOU HAVEN'T THE LICENCE ACTIVATED in Advanced Media Extension package. Please, try to transcode something in VideoStation for activate It and try again with the Installer.

I've have tried to transcode but I doesn't work.

And 'cat /usr/syno/etc/codec/activation.conf' give me : 

{"success":false,"msg":"SN format is wrong."}

SN is my number serial? 

I've DVA1622 model on a VM.

Correct, you Will need a correct AME license. But first you will need a valid serial number.

Your serial is not original.

My Wrapper need the correct path to patch and this path Will not exist until you install the AME license.

My crack for AME (fork and converted from the .py script) is when you have a valid serial number but haven't synology account.

Try again when you have a correct

AME license.

Edited by darknebular

That's strange. 

Yet, Advanced media extension works : 

image.png.66587d57304edec8c37cbf41c98c41a6.png

And, Surveillance Station works too which depends of SN.

The SN is given automatically with ARPL.

I've tried with an other SN but the problem is the same I don't know what to do to corrige the problem.

Edit : Video Station can't read films with mpeg4, or hevc codec, but can h264 codec : is it normal?

Edited by mitch55