XoioX

New Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About XoioX

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello, everybody, I already posted this in the german forum, but maybe it helps here too. Unfortunately I also made the mistake to update from 6.2 to 6.2.1 and the system was no longer available. But after some trial and error I found a solution: I removed every single one of the hard disks of the raid system and connected them to the PC with a USB adapter. There I used the free partitioning tool Minitool Partition Wizzard to run a wipe on the 2.37GB partition (overwriting the partition with zeros). This is the system partition of the DSM. Caution: You are not allowed to do anything on the other partitions and the installation order of the hard disks must also be observed. Then I created a new 1.03 Bootloader USB stick and started the system. The Synology Finder found the DSM and didn't show any installation. I then manually installed the DSM_DS3617xs_23739.pat file. After the first start the old volume was detected error free. All data was still there. Only the packages had to be reinstalled. I think the solution will work with all versions.
  2. Hallo zusammen, ich hatte leider auch den Fehler gemacht upzudaten und das System war nicht mehr erreichbar. Nach einigem rumprobieren habe ich jedoch eine Lösung gefunden: Ich habe jede einzelne des Festplatte des Raidverbundes einzeln ausgebaut und mit einem USB-Adapter am PC angeschlossen. Dort habe ich mit dem freien Partitionierungstool Minitool Partition Wizzard auf der 2,37GB großen Partition einen Wipe ausgeführt (Die Partition mit Nullen überschrieben). Dies ist die Systempartition vom DSM. Vorsicht: Ihr dürft nichts an den anderen Partitionen machen und die Einbaureihenfolge der Festplatten muss auch eingehalten werden. Dann habe ich einen neuen 1.03 Bootloader USB Stick erstellt und das System gestartet. Der Synology Finder fand die DSM und zeigte keine Installation an. Darauf hin habe ich die DSM_DS3617xs_23739.pat Datei manuell installiert. Nach dem ersten Start wurde das alte Volume Fehlerfrei erkannt. Alle Daten waren noch da. Es mussten lediglich die Pakete neu installiert werden. Ich hoffe das hilt dem einen oder andern weiter.