Hello, I installed "DS3617xs 6.1 Jun's Mod V1.02-alpha" on my shuttle pc with vmware 6.5.0

The installation goes perfectly. Everythng seems to be in order and for about 1 day i can use the synology. I can install packages and so on. But after 1 day the synology has lost the raid-group and volume. When i restore a snapshot it works again for 1 day. 

Does anybody have a clue what could resolve this?

Anyone. I have totaly same problem, RAID group and volume lost after restart.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Alex_G said:

Anyone. I have totaly same problem, RAID group and volume lost after restart.

Thank you!

Are you using loader v1.02a? If not then not sure why you are posting here as the OP is clearly using v1.02a. If you are, then use loader v1.02b.

Next time please open a new thread with your specific problem instead of reviving a 4 month old thread which by the way doesn't have any answers.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Polanskiman said:

Are you using loader v1.02a? If not then not sure why you are posting here as the OP is clearly using v1.02a. If you are, then use loader v1.02b.

Next time please open a new thread with your specific problem instead of reviving a 4 month old thread which by the way doesn't have any answers.

I must agree with you. Like you said, i'm on loader 1.02b DSM 6.1.4-15217 and i'll open new treath. I used files from pigr8.

Thank you!

Alex_G

I had this Problem. IT occured when I installled updates after a clean install. So now I Just Dont update.

Thank you per4manc!

I actualy just did clean install and nothing else. Can you tell me which instalation procedure and versions did you use.

my problem in details you can see in this topic:

Thank you,

Alex_G

Th