XPEnology Community

How can I sync my google Photos and drive without get banned, Specially from Android Phone !!! PLEASE HELP NOOB HERE!!

Dtech75

3 hours ago, IG-88 said:

did you ever heard of something like a search engine?

https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?q=synology+sync+google+photos&cat=web&language=english

and even synology hast something in its own knowledge base

https://kb.synology.com/vi-vn/DSM/tutorial/How_do_I_migrate_photos_from_Google_Photos

I appreciate your response. However, I do know about search engine. Because none of the topic was discussed about this matter, specially Xpenology is not an actual Synology . Before I messed up with something, it not a bad Idea to ask. So, If you now do understand please answer the exact question I asked. Thank you again.

why do you think you cold be "banned" from your own google account when you copy/sync data?

also xpenology IS dsm, it uses the original kernel from dsm and the original install files and updates, the loader try's to make things look like a original system and for that reason you can use and do most of the stuff how its done with a original synology system (and can usually use the KB from synology), there are some differences when it comes to things that need extra added licenses (like extra cam's for survailance station) or enforce serial number and mac validity (like quick connect) but in most situations you can use it ootb as if its a original system, the extra checks for serial/mac usually are enforced when extra services are used like its with quick connect that cost synology money (thy need to have resources in the cloud/internet to realize them) and likely synology has to cough up money to to the MPEG LA (and similar license holders) when stuff like extra codecs or hardware en- and decoding is used (i guess they save money when only paying if that part is actually used/installed and a lot of sold units never use that stuff so it saves money that way - as long as a bunch of freeloaders are not "miss-using" it and might produce extra cost by that, so that is where the extra protection by SN/mac is used