XPEnology Community

My DVA 1622 was shutdown randomly (It's an VM on my Esxi 8)

I built DVA 1622 as a virtual machine on my Esxi 8. I used RR 23.11.3 as a loader. I don't understand why the DVA 1622 was randomly shutdown. The weird thing is the screen of the VM is still on like this:
image.thumb.png.b91ac41d52169497655b54b6e2dc73f1.png

The Esxi host still shows the high percentage of CPU consumed

image.thumb.png.375c92b583447aa0f3b3b2a045f78a56.png

But

image.thumb.png.96f7f69e2d839ec84a05437774c72d49.png

Any one have the same problem, please help!

Edited by vinnfts

15 часов назад, vinnfts сказал:

I built DVA 1622 as a virtual machine on my Esxi 8. I used RR 23.11.3 as a loader. I don't understand why the DVA 1622 was randomly shutdown. The weird thing is the screen of the VM is still on like this:

The Esxi host still shows the high percentage of CPU consumed

Why do You think that it "was shutdown"? Apparently, for some reason you just lose the opportunity to connect to it - this is what you need to deal with.

For example, the ip address 9.9.9.4 looks very strange - does it correspond to your local network?

1 hour ago, dj_nsk said:

Why do You think that it "was shutdown"? Apparently, for some reason you just lose the opportunity to connect to it - this is what you need to deal with.

For example, the ip address 9.9.9.4 looks very strange - does it correspond to your local network?

Is he really asking for help ?
I thaught it was just a test review... 😇

On 12/20/2023 at 2:25 PM, dj_nsk said:

Yes, it's the IP of my local network