XPEnology Community

Старые версии DSM .pat файлы

SeelemeMoon

Question

Добрый день, подскажите пожалуйста, есть ли какой-нибудь архив\файловый сервер\сайт со старыми версиями DSM?
.pat с которым систему ставлю то я сохранил (6.1.1), обновлялся до того автоматом до 6.1.7, а теперь только до 6.2.4 можно.

Synology со своего архива удалили все версии старше 6.2.4, а у меня сетевуха на компе работает только на 6.1.7

DSM 3615xs интересует.

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Seeleme said:

Good afternoon, please tell me what I should do.
I'm trying to install 3622 and 920, but it says that the disks are not detected in DSM. The network card is working.
I used the latest version of ARPL.

Please make sure you have a sata hard drive

Since this is the English forum, I will respond in English.

It has been suggested by developers and users to move away from the DS3615xs and to use the DS3622xs+ instead.

The  DS3615xs is losing support and newer DS3622xs+ is suitable for most hardware.

Beside the network card issue, is there a reason you wish to stay on DSM 6 and not upgrade to DSM 7?

What is the model of your motherboard? Do you know the model of your network card?

В 11.09.2023 в 16:44, rojoone2 сказал:

Поскольку это английский форум, я отвечу на английском языке.

Разработчики и пользователи предложили отказаться от DS3615xs и использовать вместо него DS3622xs+.

Поддержка DS3615xs прекращается, а более новая версия DS3622xs+ подходит для большинства аппаратных средств.

Помимо проблемы с сетевой картой, есть ли причина, по которой вы хотите остаться на DSM 6 и не обновляться до DSM 7?

Какая модель вашей материнской платы? Знаете ли вы модель вашей сетевой карты?

Yes, I'm on 6.1.7, because I can't upgrade even to 6.2.3, I get a brick right away.

Motherboard: Asus P8H77-V

Network: Qualcomm Atheros AR8161 Gigabit Ethernet [1969:1091] (rev. 10) (not exactly, I found PID and VID, and according to them there is already a model of the network card)

13 часов назад, rojoone2 сказал:

Grab the latest ARPL from here: https://github.com/wjz304/arpl-i18n and use that to build a DS3622xs+ with 7.1 or 7.2.

Its really easy to use and users have had great success on older boards. The Qualcomm Atheros AR8161 driver is included.

Can I ask you to send me the guide you use for ARPL?

В 05.10.2023 в 12:34, wjz304 сказал:

В 04.10.2023 в 21:39, rojoone2 сказал:

Grab the latest ARPL from here: https://github.com/wjz304/arpl-i18n and use that to build a DS3622xs+ with 7.1 or 7.2.

Its really easy to use and users have had great success on older boards. The Qualcomm Atheros AR8161 driver is included.

Good afternoon, please tell me what I should do.
I'm trying to install 3622 and 920, but it says that the disks are not detected in DSM. The network card is working.
I used the latest version of ARPL.

Edited by Seeleme