Sign in to follow this  
jadie

Synology Router RT1900ac

Synology plans to release a router with a nice Synology web interface. I don't know about you, but I am really excited. However, I am not sure if I will actually buy that router since I already own too many routers. :lol:

Hopefully, someone will port that firmware to other routers of the same architecture. I also doubt they will release this GUI as a package for their Synology NAS.

Synology plans to release a router with a nice Synology web interface. I don't know about you, but I am really excited. However, I am not sure if I will actually buy that router since I already own too many routers. :lol:

Hopefully, someone will port that firmware to other routers of the same architecture. I also doubt they will release this GUI as a package for their Synology NAS.

Now we need PCI-E cards with atleast 4x Gigabit lan :razz:

Yah... don't forget about the PIC-E wireless card and also 2 pcs of 9dbi antennae as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPhVXikqjck&feature=youtu.be

Now we need PCI-E cards with atleast 4x Gigabit lan :razz:

Those are really expensive.You can just spend that money on their router. Unless you need super performance. Also that router is probably not going to be the x86-64 architecture, so you can't just run that firmware on your pc.

Yes, router is usually have SoC chipset, to run all those full feature stuff, which is not equivalent with our modern PC architecture.

Sign in to follow this