XPEnology Community

[Tuto] DSM 6.0 sur Hyper-V

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've been succesfully running DSM 6.0 in Hyper V for about a year now thanks to this Tutorial.

I added my 3 Hard drives for the Synology as physical drives in Hyper V.

Since a couple of weeks I could no longer access the webinterface as it just shows up as a blank white screen in the browser. I didnt really mind though since the SMB share was still working as usual. Due to an update/reboot of my Host system (Windows Server) I had to shut down the Xpenology machine without shutting it down properly through the webinterface.

Since booting it again the SMB share is not online anymore and I can't access the webinterface to check whats up. I have since set up an entirely new Virtual Machine and the setup works fine and I can access the webinterface, but as soon as I add in my 3 Data drives to the new Virtual Machine in Hyper-V it seems to Overwrite the entire set up and revert to the last configuration which I had, also adding back in the white screen of death.

Does anyone know how to tackle this issue?

I still have Data that I would like to keep on those drives.

BTW I can access the mobile webinterface with my phone but none of the features work and it shows almost no information about the System. If I switch to the Desktop site it shows up as blank again.

Edited by jonkel52