XPEnology Community

DSM 7.1/7.2 on CWWK J6413 Board - No DSM Boot after Build

drbecher

Hey guys,

Even after diligently searching the forum, I haven't really gotten any smarter and just can't find a solution to the problem.

With each variant, whether TCRP, ARPL or ARC, the build of the loader actually works without error messages. The hardware is also detected correctly according to the log and in doubt with modules reloaded if necessary, as with the network interfaces.

Due to the fact that I have 6 disks in operation, I decided as recommended for the loader variant of the DS3622+ (in the course I have also tried others with SataMap, the problem could not be solved).
It can be booted from the USB stick in the TC without any problems, hardware is listed, USB ID is determined, SataMap is created, MAC is assigned and loader is built, basically everything according to the wonderful instructions from fylride (see below).

Whether I try the ARPL from "fbelavenuto", "wjz304" or the ARC from "AuxXxilium", the result is the same. After the build and boot via USB, no DSM system can be found, even after several hours. Of course, different USB sticks and ports have been tried. Either DSM 7.2.0 or 7.1.1 was selected. If I look in the FritzBox, a device with the matching IP/MAC is connected though.

Spoiler

SATA Controller

1 Port (2 detected, most likely connected to the two M2 ports?)

Intel 4663 (re 11) over CPU

5 Ports:

JMicron JMB585 AHCI SATA controller

Network:

1x Realtek PCIe 2,5GBE RTL8125BG - r8125

2x Intel I226-V - igc

Elkhart Lake J6413 Celeron

Intel UHD Graphics 10. Gen

16GB DDR4

unfortunately I have no idea what else I can try. According to the bootscreen after chose the USB Boot, the system freezes after initializing the DSM and no longer displays any further information, as also indicated. does anyone have an idea or see a problem with the hardware?

Thank you very much for your efforts.

Greeting

becher

• 2 months later...

Hi! I think, here is the solution. Use ARC loader, other works also, but that ARC loader definitely better than others, frequently updated, deals more addons, modules, drivers, models, patches. 

So if you download, burn, boot, set, and after reboot it  can't boot, you can try to set to  disable in menu UART config. I bought a mini pc with an amd cpu, and i fall same situation, tried everything through completely 2 monts. Finally i got a small help about bios settings, and after one minute everything went fine.    

• 2 weeks later...
В 29.09.2023 в 17:39, drbecher сказал:

Hey guys,

Even after diligently searching the forum, I haven't really gotten any smarter and just can't find a solution to the problem.

With each variant, whether TCRP, ARPL or ARC, the build of the loader actually works without error messages. The hardware is also detected correctly according to the log and in doubt with modules reloaded if necessary, as with the network interfaces.

Due to the fact that I have 6 disks in operation, I decided as recommended for the loader variant of the DS3622+ (in the course I have also tried others with SataMap, the problem could not be solved).
It can be booted from the USB stick in the TC without any problems, hardware is listed, USB ID is determined, SataMap is created, MAC is assigned and loader is built, basically everything according to the wonderful instructions from fylride (see below).

Whether I try the ARPL from "fbelavenuto", "wjz304" or the ARC from "AuxXxilium", the result is the same. After the build and boot via USB, no DSM system can be found, even after several hours. Of course, different USB sticks and ports have been tried. Either DSM 7.2.0 or 7.1.1 was selected. If I look in the FritzBox, a device with the matching IP/MAC is connected though.

Mainboard Specs (Показать контент)

SATA Controller

1 Port (2 detected, most likely connected to the two M2 ports?)

Intel 4663 (re 11) over CPU

5 Ports:

JMicron JMB585 AHCI SATA controller

Network:

1x Realtek PCIe 2,5GBE RTL8125BG - r8125

2x Intel I226-V - igc

Elkhart Lake J6413 Celeron

Intel UHD Graphics 10. Gen

16GB DDR4

unfortunately I have no idea what else I can try. According to the bootscreen after chose the USB Boot, the system freezes after initializing the DSM and no longer displays any further information, as also indicated. does anyone have an idea or see a problem with the hardware?

Thank you very much for your efforts.

Greeting

becher

Hello!!! I have exactly the same motherboard. And I also can’t install DSM.