XPEnology Community

Legacy DSM versions are not available from Synology site and distribution anymore.

As announced by Synology, they removed the legacy versions of the DSM from their download site. 

The problem is that I had a problem with my NAS and accidentally installed the DSM 6.2.4, that is not supported by the Jun´s loader. 

As I don´t have a backup of my data I would like to restore the normal situation with DSM 6.2.3.3 and jun´s loader 1.04b to make the backup before any DSM upgrade move. 

Is it posible to find this DSM version somewhere different from Synology site? 

Would be posible to someone to share the original pat file of DSM 6.2.3 for the 918+ HW? 

I opened this thread here because I think It is going to be a very common problem and would be good if the community could share the legacy DSM versions for XPenology.

Thanks!

В 02.06.2023 в 10:28, FreakerFlow сказал:

As announced by Synology, they removed the legacy versions of the DSM from their download site.

[skipped]

Is it posible to find this DSM version somewhere different from Synology site?

[skipped]

I opened this thread here because I think It is going to be a very common problem and would be good if the community could share the legacy DSM versions for XPenology.

Same issue with my DS710+. Could anybody please share the link for the latest DSM file for DS710+ to download?

PS: The filename should read DSM_DS710+_5967.pat, but any version would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Edited by ArtS21

8 часов назад, ArtS21 сказал:

Same issue with my DS710+. Could anybody please share the link for the latest DSM file for DS710+ to download?

The matter has been resolved!

Some kind guy at Reddit advised to use web.archive.org for downloading legacy DSM versions that Synology  deleted. 

Ref: https://web.archive.org/web/20210305152847/https://archive.synology.com/download/Os/DSM

• Like 2