BACKPLANE 8X2.5
RAID P420 2GB
2x cpu E5-2430 V1
Mem 64GB DDR3

it will serve web hosting for myself and dsm for other services via vms

not sure if you want to use dsm baremetal or as a vm

as baremetal there might be two issues

1. cpu number

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/de/de/ark/products/64616/intel-xeon-processor-e52430-15m-cache-2-20-ghz-7-20-gts-intel-qpi.html

6 code / 12 thread x2 = 12/24

not all platforms of dsm support these high counts i'd suggest ds3622 or ds3617 (sa6400 might be also a thing when availible, has kernel 5 and seems to perform better on the same hardware)

2. P4xx - hardware raid in not supported in general, dsm is build around having single disks, afaik P420 can be switched into this mode, most dsm 7.1 loaders will have a hpsa.ko driver but be aware that it might not work, lots of trouble seen in dsm 6.2 with that and never really worked - so try it in single disk mode and it it does not work replace it

i'd suggest replacing it with a lsi controller in IT mode, same mechanical connections to the backplane and <100$

lsi 9211-8i is the name of the "original" but any LSI SAS2008 or 2108 should work nicely with ds3622 or ds3617

or switch to a hypervisor and use dsm as vm, that removes the troubles above as you can add cpu's at will to the vm and also storage can be used as "single" disk as virtual disk to a vm (raidX implemented on the hypervisor level so you dont need to care about raid in dsm, only use a single disk per volume)