XPEnology Community

I do NOT want "TCRP withfriend" to boot by default. How to change default to USB verbose?

I asked this question in another thread, but got no response.  At one point TCRP withfriend appeared to boot successfully (although I could never connect).  Now it always gives an error "you must start the kernal first"... or something to that effect.  USB boot does work and I want it to be the default as I have an automated shutdown and startup task set up.  I tried building a new loader (without friend) but the NAS won't recover.  I believe this is because I'm on 7.1.1 U4... and I guess I can't go backward with a new build.  I know it should be simple to change the boot default, but I can't find where.

Yes... I ran that command and that's kinda where I am now.  The TCRP withfriend did not go away after the remove command.  But now throws the error "must start kernal first".  Still was the default boot though .... strange.  And then even the USB boot option didn't work... so i restored the backup.  Now USB boots but friend (default) doesn't.  I think I'm pretty hosed... unless I  format the disks and start over.  I have a data backup so I can start over, but of course would rather not.  If I could just change the default boot option I'd think I'd be fine.