XPEnology Community

Does the ds3622xs+ work correctly with the Celeron G5905?

pedroj666

Question

I have an Asus PRIME H410I-PLUS with a Celeron G5905 (10 Gen) running perfectly stable on DS920+ with TCRP 0.9.2.7.

Both Wake-on-LAN and the acpi driver work perfectly on the DS920+, unfortunately the only thing that doesn't work is the Power schedule StartUP option.

I read somewhere here in the forum that the Power schedule StartUP worked correctly on the ds3622xs+ and so I decided to recreate a pen with the boot for the ds3622xs+ and test it on my pc.

I also read that I have to activate an option called S5 in the bios of the pc, which I did.

I completed the installation of ds3622xs+ and configured everything necessary for the test, including activating the WOL option.

My problem happens when I shut down the pc (ds3622xs+), it starts up again after 2 seconds of shutting down!

This always happens, even if you don't have any Power schedule StartUP defined.

But if I disable the S5 option in the bios this behavior no longer happens.

This loop of turning off the pc and it turning on immediately after 2 seconds only happens if I activate the S4/5 option (my bios has these 2 options) in the bios config.

Just one more question, my pc takes more than 1 minute to start the DS920+ using TCRP 0.9.2.7 but with the same boot loader (TCRP 0.9.2.7) the DS3622xs+ starts up in less than 20 seconds! Why is there such a big difference in startup time?

Edited by pedroj666

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet