XPEnology Community

Unable to access my Xpenology

ska

Hi,

I am using XPEnoboot 5.2-5644.2 on HP G1610T. I was using my administrative account which is "skoray" with 2-step google authentication. Last week my phone was broken (physically) and I cannot use the authenticator any more. Now:

when ı try to login with "skoray" it asks for code generated by the authenticator, which I don't have. I made resetuser=skoray during boot. Now it accepts empty password but still asks for the secondary code.

when I try to login with "admin" it says is it disabled. So cannot use it either.

I have console access to the machine via ILO. But I cannot login with root, admin or skoray, whose passwords are all blank. Maybe blank password is not accepted via console?

I tried to boot in single user mode by adding "single" at the end of the boot parameters, but no use.

How can I boot into single user mode? Or is there a way to reset settings without touching the volumes?

Any help will be appreciated greatly.

I checked the forums but cannot find an answer for my questions...

cant you add an additional device for authentication and genererate a pin from that?

To authorize a new authenticator I need to give a number to it which the synology will give. I cannot access the Web ui by any admin account. So I cannot make any modifications. So I cannot do that

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Can you try this:

1. Login via SSH with the old password before the reset (Use user: root)

Sorry but SSH is not enabled. I tried old password from console but doesn't work either

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk