XPEnology Community

Hi! I'm new and i don´t know how to do it with an old nForce chipset N68-VS3 FX

Dragonel18

Hi!

i'm new with XPEnology and i can't install it because doesn't find any disk and any lan interface

I'm trying with an old N68-VS3 FX wich use an nForce 630a with a AMD Sempron with 8gb ram

I tried with just redpill, with ARPL and nothing, anyone can help me or guide me?

PD: if i had any grammar mistake, please skippit isn't my native language :)

• 3 months later...

You could try the modified loader from this post:

I am currently using it on a Asus M3N78-CM motherboard which features the nForce 8200 chipset (MCP78S) which also uses an nForce network controller (Manual: NVIDIA® nForce built-in Gigabit MAC with external Realtek8211CL PHY)
I couldn't get the normal Jun 1.03b version to work with that network controller using DSM 6.2.3 on this motherboard.
With the modified version from the post above the system could be found using Synology Assistant
(Unfortunately you need to use the ds3617 version of the pat file for 6.2.3 too which is nolonger on the Synology website. But you should be able to get it from the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.)