XPEnology Community

Hi,

I have been successfully to create a loader on my Dell PowerEdge T20 this tuesday on using tinycore-redpill.v0.9.4.0.img which has been updated to very latest release at that time so was 0.9.4.5 or 0.9.4.6 , can't tell.

Yesterday , wednesday , I have not been able to do the same on my Proliant N54L and on that same Dell T20 , I got issues with PAT which cannot be downloaded , again with TC up to date

"Failed to download PAT file //mnt/sdf3/auxfiles/ds3622xsp_42962.pat from"

Today , thursday , I've tried again using 0.9.4.7 , still unsuccessfull on the T20 but this time with another error "Module does not contain platorm information for ds3622xsp_64551"  , 

I don't know what I am missing , something has changed on the TC side , this makes me crazy.

I also notice the 0.9.4.7 version has been updated today (same version but not same upload time) , yesterday it was branded 0.9.4.7 but file name was still 0.9.4.6 ..

Does anyone has been able to build a loader yesterday or/and today ?

Thanks

XT

Edited by extenue

Maybe stay with v0.9.4.4 for a little longer. Don't update it and don't do a fullupgrade, just build your loader from the stuff in the image. I am doing that in the serious setup.

As of yesterday, I had similar issues with the latest v0.9.4.7 however v0.9.4.8 which was out a little after is alright.

Thanks for the answer , this is also being discussed here now

TinyCore RedPill Loader (TCRP) - Page 190 - Loaders - XPEnology Community

my last update is now with 0.9.4.8 I can build DS3617 but not DS3622 as I get this Module does not contain platorm information for ds3622xsp_42962

What is killing me is all was fine on tuesday , same HW , same USB key , so something still broken at repo side.

XT