XPEnology Community

DSM 7.2 Container Manager Hanging on Launch

Like the title says, just completed a clean install of DSM using ARPL-i18n-23.5.9. Installed Container Manager 20.10.23-1408 since the old Docker package has been deprecated on 7.2. When launching Container Manager, the icon appears in the title bar with a bouncing progress bar on it but no windows appear. The Docker shared folder only has R/W permissions for the admin account on the machine, no System Internal Users have access.

Any ideas why a brand new install of Container Manger wouldn't launch on a brand new install of DSM 7.2?

• 3 weeks later...

I have an all new fresh install, using for about 45 days now, 920+ running DSM 7.2-64570, and I have 3 images running all this time. The Container Manager (20.10.23-1408) hasn't been hanging/flaky at all.  I know this doesn't help, but it doesn't seem to be an inherent DSM 7.2 issue.  I created my setup with TCRP M-Shell w/Friend 0.9.4.3-2.  Possibly a conflict with something else installed or corrupted permissions. 🤔

Edited by gericb