XPEnology Community

Volume1 crashed

matlow

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with my xpenology. The electricity was turned off in my house and after rebooting my xpenology, I had a message about corrupted storage pool and drive number 2. Then I was able to execute the repair command, but I was getting an disk 2 IDNF error message. Repairing didn't help and actually made it worse because now I can't repair and all files in files manager are in READ MODE. I backed them up to USB disk but I really care about my virtual systems in Virtual Machine Manager. I can't back them up because the system removed all my packages and now they are have status "to repaired", but they can't be repaired because the volume is corrupted. The second disk is now Initialized and work ok because taking it out of the server for a few minutes helped. Can I somehow fix this without deleting the entire Storage pool?

Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-1 o 16.28.01.png

Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-1 o 16.29.15.png

Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-1 o 16.28.52.png

Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-1 o 16.29.05.png

• 2 weeks later...

The problem has been solved,

if any of you have a similar situation then:

1. creating a new bootable flash drive with the same loader does not help

2. creating a bootable flash drive with Tinycore 7.x loader does not help - new system installation loop

3. creating a bootable flash drive to 7.1.1 from Automated RedPill Loader helped.

I upgraded the system from version 6.2.3 to 7.1.1 and in the memory pool there was an option to convert read only to read/write so that I had full access to files, and then the pool repair itself