XPEnology Community

Added new Hard Drives but not found in xpenology DSM 6.2-23739

plaster

hi guys, i'm new to community and xpenology, i've this hardware a supermicro 24bays with 2 ironwolf 4tb in raid1 almost full, i've bought another 2x4tb ironwolf hdd and installed in there, when i reboot the xpenology i can't found any of this two new hdd
1st. i've in there an old 500gb hdd and i remove it for dismiss it and in the same bay i've put 1 of the newest hdd and not work, after reboot i don't see any new drive, i've tried to put again the old 500gb and xpenology recognize it

2nd. all the sata cable are connected well, i've checked a lot of times

3rd. i know that xpenology run thanks to a loader in a usb and i see it that but i've no idea on how to boot into bios for see if the newest are recognozied by the mobo(i don't made this installation and i can't dismiss tth

4th. im on DS3617xs - DSM 6.2-23739 

5th. suggest?

ok i've indagate a bit more, i reboot the supermicro and i've accessed to the bios and i can see only the adaptec 5805 configuration and there i can see the two new hdd.
What can i check if the HDD are seen in the bios but not in xpenology? in storage manager under hdd/sdd i cannot see them