XPEnology Community

AME 3.0 patcher

wangsiji

On 4/27/2023 at 12:39 AM, topcat said:

hi, for DSM 7.2 RC with AME 3.1.0-3005, changed hash accordingly and get the following:

Patching
Checking whether patch is successful...
Patch is unsuccessful, retcode = 256

me too, the same situaltion, don't know why have this result?

firstly ran the script show "Patching, MD5 mismatch", uninstall the AME and reinstall it;

ran script again, show "Patching, Checking whether patch is successful..., Patch is unsuccessful, retcode = 256"

*PS. DSM7.2 6457 update-1

DS36212xs+

arpl-i18n 23.6.8 loader, with real ds3622xs+ sn & mac (command line entered 5 mac address, netif_num=5, same setup as official)

this sn/mac can register on synology.com ok (but I use ddns-go instead of QC due to speed reason)

On 3/4/2023 at 7:38 PM, apriliars3 said:

I have this issue "MD5 mismatch"

root@DVA1619:/volume1/Almacenamiento# python /volume1/Almacenamiento/ame.py
Patching
MD5 mismatch

这个问题可以通过卸载AME重新安装后解决,多重复尝试几次就可以了,不行的话重启一下DSM,我的是DS3622xs,7.2的版本,亲测有效

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2023 at 10:30 AM, darknebular said:

I have a FFmpeg and (GStreamer) Wrapper that enable to you to play AAC, DTS, EAC3, TrueHD and into the installer (Option P in the Main menu) has a license's crack. The code for the crack is an adaptation and addons by me from the code of wangsiji.

https://github.com/darknebular/Wrapper_VideoStation

I hope that It is useful for somebody. Give me a star if you find this useful, the Advanced Wrapper is the unique Wrapper with 5.1 support when It needs to transcode something.

There is a possibility to uninstall the crack too.

Best regards.

Can you or anyone here explain how to perform this in step by step?

I do not a license for AME and I need a crack. Then I want to be able to enable all codecs.

Sorry Im a total noob here. Thanks

On 8/10/2023 at 8:52 PM, Joewydiart said:

Can you or anyone here explain how to perform this in step by step?

I do not a license for AME and I need a crack. Then I want to be able to enable all codecs.

Sorry Im a total noob here. Thanks

This installer is a Wrapper for enable codec don't supported like DTS, EAC3, TrueHD, etc. Into its installer, you will see a patch for the license in AME, Option P and then select P again for install the patch (remember this doesn't install the wrapper and It isn't the wrapper itself and It's not mandatory to have this crack in order to use my wrapper).

The code for the crack is an adaptation and addons by me from the code of @wangsiji and I converted this code to bash code by me.

But you can uninstall this crack without problems, the .py from wangsiji can't do it. My respect to him, It isn't a criticism.

Regards.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2023 at 5:24 AM, darknebular said:

This installer is a Wrapper for enable codec don't supported like DTS, EAC3, TrueHD, etc. Into its installer, you will see a patch for the license in AME, Option P and then select P again for install the patch (remember this doesn't install the wrapper and It isn't the wrapper itself and It's not mandatory to have this crack in order to use my wrapper).

The code for the crack is an adaptation and addons by me from the code of @wangsiji and I converted this code to bash code by me.

But you can uninstall this crack without problems, the .py from wangsiji can't do it. My respect to him, It isn't a criticism.

Regards.

The AME crack does not work with DSM 7.2 Update 3 :(

On 8/20/2023 at 4:04 AM, chanders said:

The AME crack does not work with DSM 7.2 Update 3 :(

@wangsiji

I took his .py Script and I converted to bash script and I added some addons like uninstall feature and some security conditionals. He said that with DSM 7.2 is working, for me It worked fine in 7.2.

Regards.

55 minutes ago, darknebular said:

@wangsiji

I took his .py Script and I converted to bash script and I added some addons like uninstall feature and some security conditionals. He said that with DSM 7.2 is working, for me It worked fine in 7.2.

You must to use the basic command and select Option P in the Main Menu!!

Did you do in this way?

55 minutes ago, darknebular said:

Regards.

14 hours ago, darknebular said:

You must to use the basic command and select Option P in the Main Menu!!

Did you do in this way?

Yes I used option p. 

It doesn't work for 7.2 update 3. I already updated and cannot downgrade to Update 1 (which this works for). 

On 8/22/2023 at 12:45 AM, chanders said:

Yes I used option p. 

It doesn't work for 7.2 update 3. I already updated and cannot downgrade to Update 1 (which this works for). 

Perhaps @wangsiji  could tell us more. He did for 7.1 and 7.2 What error have you got?

Why It isn't working, what error have you?

Edited by darknebular

Just tested in 7.2 update 3 and It is working the license patch. As you can see, the AME looks like licensed well:

image.png.f54c5f9bc7d61fee0071ed56f56dfae0.png

The other codecs, like DTS, AAC, EAC3, TRUEHD will be unlocked when you use or have installed the Advanced Wrapper or the Simplest one if you have a tiny NAS.

Best regards.

Edited by darknebular
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, darknebular said:

Just tested in 7.2 update 3 and It is working the license patch. As you can see, the AME looks like licensed well:

image.png.f54c5f9bc7d61fee0071ed56f56dfae0.png

The other codecs, like DTS, AAC, EAC3, TRUEHD will be unlocked when you use or have installed the Advanced Wrapper or the Simplest one if you have a tiny NAS.

Best regards.

Even though it is showing up like it is working, if you have HEVC or HEIC photos, the photos app is unable to read the files and generates a broken icon. There is also an error that says that the image file may be corrupted.

The image file is not corrupted as it works on another computer. 

@darknebular are you able to open HEIC files?

11 hours ago, chanders said:

Even though it is showing up like it is working, if you have HEVC or HEIC photos, the photos app is unable to read the files and generates a broken icon. There is also an error that says that the image file may be corrupted.

The image file is not corrupted as it works on another computer. 

@darknebular are you able to open HEIC files?

Ok then the patch for the license is OK if you are viewing the green tick. The license's patch is not mandatory and this is not the Wrapper itself.

The Wrapper thats enable the other codecs like AAC, DTS, EAC3, TRUEHD is ONLY for Video Station and Media Server, and you must to install the Advanced or the Simplest if you have a tiny NAS.

Synology Photos is another product and my wrapper doesn't patch it.

Regards.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, darknebular said:

Ok then the patch for the license is OK if you are viewing the green tick. The license's patch is not mandatory and this is not the Wrapper itself.

The Wrapper thats enable the other codecs like AAC, DTS, EAC3, TRUEHD is ONLY for Video Station and Media Server, and you must to install the Advanced or the Simplest if you have a tiny NAS.

Synology Photos is another product and my wrapper doesn't patch it.

Regards.

Understood, thanks. Hopefully the patch for update 3 comes out so we can read Heic and Hvec files soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chanders said:

Understood, thanks. Hopefully the patch for update 3 comes out so we can read Heic and Hvec files soon.

In Synology Photos no!!

The license patch is not nessesary in order to use my Wrapper, and my Wrapper only works with Video Station and Media Server.

Synology Photos doesn't work well with videos.

Do you want a Wrapper for Synology Photos?

30 minutes ago, darknebular said:

In Synology Photos no!!

The license patch is not nessesary in order to use my Wrapper, and my Wrapper only works with Video Station and Media Server.

Synology Photos doesn't work well with videos.

Do you want a Wrapper for Synology Photos?

That would be perfect if you can!!!

19 hours ago, chanders said:

That would be perfect if you can!!!

I would to know why are you were saying that my wrapper or my license patch is not working, when I demostrate to you that the license's patch is working in 7.2 update 3 well, this patch is totally optional and It's not my Wrapper itself and you can see a green tick in AME correctly licensed. You can download the license via default vias and It's not nessesary to use this patch.

My Wrapper is ONLY for Video Station and Media Server, and now you came back to say that It's not working because you are using Synology Photo.

Synology Photo is NOT SUPPORTING HEVC videos in its DDBB.

You can try with this script, it convert all videos to other formats...

https://gist.github.com/L0rdCha0s/2a3ad183ede4b5477149322cca907841

I don't test this script...

Regards.

8 hours ago, darknebular said:

I would to know why are you were saying that my wrapper or my license patch is not working, when I demostrate to you that the license's patch is working in 7.2 update 3 well, this patch is totally optional and It's not my Wrapper itself and you can see a green tick in AME correctly licensed. You can download the license via default vias and It's not nessesary to use this patch.

My Wrapper is ONLY for Video Station and Media Server, and now you came back to say that It's not working because you are using Synology Photo.

Synology Photo is NOT SUPPORTING HEVC videos in its DDBB.

You can try with this script, it convert all videos to other formats...

https://gist.github.com/L0rdCha0s/2a3ad183ede4b5477149322cca907841

I don't test this script...

Regards.

My apologies, I should have been clearer. You patch works very well for Video Station and Media Server. I was only talking about Synology Photos. Sorry about that.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 3:36 PM, darknebular said:

@wangsiji

Regards.

Can you share the file you modified with me? The .py doesn't work for me. 
Thanks

On 9/16/2023 at 8:21 PM, sanyle said:

Can you share the file you modified with me? The .py doesn't work for me. 
Thanks

Sure,

into the Wrapper's  installer you have the installer of the license Patch. (Option P)

The Wrapper is for enable the DTS, EAC3, TRUEHD, AAC in VideoStation and Media Server.

Best regards.

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2023 at 3:17 PM, darknebular said:

Sure,

into the Wrapper's  installer you have the installer of the license Patch. (Option P)

The Wrapper is for enable the DTS, EAC3, TRUEHD, AAC in VideoStation and Media Server.

Best regards.

There was an error running under version 7.2 u3. 🤣

[2023-09-24 17:08:22] INFO: Applying the patch.
[2023-09-24 17:08:22] INFO: Checking whether patch is successful...
[2023-09-24 17:08:22] INFO: Patched but unsuccessful.

On 9/24/2023 at 11:11 AM, sanyle said:

There was an error running under version 7.2 u3. 🤣

[2023-09-24 17:08:22] INFO: Applying the patch.
[2023-09-24 17:08:22] INFO: Checking whether patch is successful...
[2023-09-24 17:08:22] INFO: Patched but unsuccessful.

There was a Timeout obtained the process feedback, but the system was patched.

You can see into the AME that was licensed