XPEnology Community

Update 6.1 to 6.2 XPEnology (jun's loader) failed

Koalhack

Hello, as you can see i've failed my update from XPEnology 6.1 to 6.2 on my HP proliant microservers m54l. i have follow steps of this page : https://xpenology.org/updating-minor-versions/ to update but this IS After i learn nanoboot was not the same bootloader that jun's loader, from the update my nas won't boot, i have remove all disk from my microservers and i have tested the hardware with Ubuntu ISO, but now I don't know what to do, please help me.

il y a 31 minutes, rojoone2 a dit :

Did you update to DSM 6.2.4-25556? That's a MAJOR update... That update has not been successful for anyone.

You can recover your build though.. have a look at post #20 from IG-88 here:

I'm not sure what exact version i was install but I think it was 6.2.3, but I just want a way to recover my nas, Can you explain the step ? I have read the forum you link to me and the only "recover method" i found is to remove all disk, reinstall jun's loader, find my Synology with find.synology.com, add my disk and wait for the recover option ?

Edited by Koalhack