Hi all and just looking for some clarification on how best to proceed please.
I have N54L's (stock) and a Gen 8 (xeon E3 1265L v2). All running 6.2 update 2 with 1.03b and DS3617XS successfully.
I realise that this is the end of the road unless I add a PCIE network card using Intel chipset and ordered an HP NC360T (dual gig), which came today.
I have installed it in an N54L and it works perfectly. I'm able to log into DSM via the original on-board and have cha
Here the Outcome of some experimental work from today:
- Outcome of the installation/update: UNSUCCESSFUL
- DSM version prior update: DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2
- Loader version and model: JUN'S LOADER v1.03b - DS3617xs
- Using custom extra.lzma: NO
- Installation type: Baremetal - HP Microserver Gen10
- Additional comments: Manual Installation via DSM 6.2.1-23824 - No IP from DHCP after Update, no Ping
- Outcome of the installation/update: UNSUCCESSF