XPEnology Community

connecting a embedded raid hp e200i to 6.0

rsauw

Question

4 answers to this question

You will probably need to set the raid controller to 'non-raid', 'jbod' or 'passthrough' (which ever is applicable terms for the setup) then you create a raid in DSM. I think the on board raid is adaptec, check the drivers in 6.0.2 as you might need to use the additional extra.lzma file from @IG-88

3 hours ago, sbv3000 said:

You will probably need to set the raid controller to 'non-raid', 'jbod' or 'passthrough' (which ever is applicable terms for the setup) then you create a raid in DSM. I think the on board raid is adaptec, check the drivers in 6.0.2 as you might need to use the additional extra.lzma file from @IG-88

i have been looking for the file that you said i needed but i can't seen to find it (mabey i'm just looking in the wrong place). i have looked by @IG-88.

On 11/27/2017 at 4:29 PM, rsauw said:

I just found it and thank you for your help.

Hi rsauw,

I'm trying to make it running on HP ML350 G5, but without success. First I was trying with integrated Smart Array E200i Controller, but no drives was visible, then I bought for this reason P410 raid card and the result was the same. Still no drives visible in DSM.

Can you please give me any advice? For example what version did you used, any special settings, etc. Many thanks