XPEnology Community

DSM 6.1.4-15217 Update 2

stevenjtx

All went fine!

HP Gen8, ds3615xs, ESX6, Jun1.02b

Suggestion: A template in the initial Post in every new Update thread, which we can copy in each reply AND/OR maybe a poll gives a good status of the update sucess for our xpenology boxes.

• Like 1

DS3615 juns 1.02b baremetal

Rebooted, I was running 3 web sites which don't work now.  I restarted Apache http server 2.4 and it told me that my serial number was invalid, Web station reports all is normal.  I got this number from the number generator.  All was working well until this update

Edited by painkiller895
  • Like 1

Another N40L bearmetal that seems to be good so far using Jun 1.0.2b DS3615xs DSM 6.1.4-15217 Update 2. It's only a backup box so no packages tested. WOL is still working but the Power Button looks like it requires some attention.

EDIT: Installed POWERBUTTON_6.1-0005.SPK which fixed the Power Button. :)

By the way this unit was updated from DSM 6.x to 6.1.4 ud 2.

Edited by CtrlAltDel

On 11/29/2017 at 1:28 PM, painkiller895 said:

DS3615 juns 1.02b baremetal

Rebooted, I was running 3 web sites which don't work now.  I restarted Apache http server 2.4 and it told me that my serial number was invalid, Web station reports all is normal.  I got this number from the number generator.  All was working well until this update

Update: uninstalled Apache, Backed up my web servers files.  rebooted reinstalled also redid my port forwarding on pfsense all is back to normal...