XPEnology Community

jan problem

muerzo

Forgive me I hope you understand I am Italian and in order to communicate with you I am using a translator Good evening guys, after numerous attempts are here to ask for your help. i have a hp proliant n40l with over 3 hard disk 3 tb one with all my life on it. I had upgraded to dsm 6.0.1 with jan the charger 1.0.1 following the whole guide ... cmq went all well the nas worked well for about 2 months we came from remote with synology having changed serial and mac anyway Last week I turned it off because I had to go home for a while, on my return I turn it on but it does not go away anymore, so it does the whole procedure but if I try it with the synology assistant it does not detect it. i thought about a failure on the network adapter i change but i do not do a variety of tests even with a new jan jan 1.0.2b i try to use xpenoboot and this part part starts (logically i do not read the hdd when xpenoboot does not support dsm 6.0 .1). how can I fix who helps me? i have noticed a strange thing and that is with xpenoboot hdd led flashing while jan with nothing as if not reading hdd help me please