XPEnology Community

Synology DS3612xs - DSM 4.2 build 3202

thanks for replay,any plan to support more hardware? and is there any article to learn how to build a boot.img?

I only focus on repack, not recompiler.

Not understand your meaning, seems there are no boot.img inside every DSM build.

i mean SynoBoot.img , i need a build to support my ethernet card which did not work. Would you free to give me some advise?

Good day, friends.

I need to install second gigabit LAN-card, but no one worked. I used D-Link DGE-530T rev B1 (Marvell 88E8001-LKJ1) - no link, LEDs do not light even and D-Link DGE-528T rev A1 (D-link DLG10028A) - link, but no ping.

M/b Intel D525MW.

any news about upgrading from 4.1 to 4.2 ? i was trying it directly over the setup menu from the dsm with manully file selct but after a while i got error 21 message

Update your DSM boot device and "Migrate" it. The web update scenario in DSM are not supported for fake BOX.

which is the file to use for boot? I don't see the .vdi file

hi everybody,

I've try this build on Gigabyte B75M-D3H (Rev 1.0),

it's work!

Thanks for sharing :grin:

nokian82uk (or anybody else): Does scheduled shutdown / startup work on your board? (control panel -> Power -> Schedule -> "create 2 tasks")

and what about HDD hibernation - does ist work?

thx and regards