XPEnology Community

Receiving Alert Message from other DSM users

mcdull

I read somewhere that there is no need to modify serial / MAC if you have only 1 DSM and not requiring WOL.

So I installed the package with default settings.

However, when I set the DS CAM, I already received some motion detection alert from other DSM devices, even though I disabled all my Camera.

I also receive some alert email that were totally non-sense to me. Like hdd overheat (where I uses ESXi so no SMART status could be detected).

Is this something like notification center that will remeber some of the key for broadcasting DSM system message?

How can I prevent? thanks alot.

I read somewhere that there is no need to modify serial / MAC if you have only 1 DSM and not requiring WOL.

So I installed the package with default settings.

However, when I set the DS CAM, I already received some motion detection alert from other DSM devices, even though I disabled all my Camera.

I also receive some alert email that were totally non-sense to me. Like hdd overheat (where I uses ESXi so no SMART status could be detected).

Is this something like notification center that will remeber some of the key for broadcasting DSM system message?

How can I prevent? thanks alot.

Same problem and same solution: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1826