Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Novarg said:

Can i upgrade update 1 to update 6 via controlpanel ?

Yes you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ESXi 6.5 with jun 1.0.2b DS3617xs
Bare Metal with jun 1.0.2b DS3617xs
Bare Metal with jun 1.0.2b DS3615xs
All okay with DSM 6.1.3-15152 Update 6 so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 baremetal

updated from 6.1.3-15152- 4 to update 6.

 

had to do manual reboot after the update as the IP address configured did not respond.

after that all worked just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ESXi 6.5 with jun 1.0.2b DS3617xs
Bare Metal with jun 1.0.2b DS3617xs
Bare Metal with jun 1.0.2b DS3615xs
All okay with DSM 6.1.3-15152 Update 6 so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

since upgrading to dsm 6.1.3 update 6 I had a bunch of app updates to do .......Download station ........Photo station..........universal search...........and  hybperbackup  all seem to be working well.       

DS3615xs Jun's Mod V1.02b on a bare metal server.I can't vouch for ant other updated apps  but I posted in this thread in case these updates are linked to the latest  update ..... 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Running Jun V1.02B.

Went from update 4 to update 6 via the control panel.

Supermicro A1SAM-2550F + Connectx-2 10gbe.

2 reboots and everything is running fine thus far.

Edited by Audiophil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated running V1.02B (on 2013 Mac mini)
Don't know if it's linked but since update I can't connect anymore to the VPN L2TP/IPSec on the NAS.
Was working just before, updated and didn't tried until now after update so it may be not linked.
Anyway everything else works juste fine !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hp Gen8

V1.02B

Updated from 6.0.2 to 6.1.3 following the instruccions by Polanskiman 

After reboot, some of the applications shows an error that says than have to be reinstalled (Time Backup, Mosquitto, etc.).
As there was no option to reinstall, I had to uninstall it first and install it again from scratch.
All well except the Mosquitto App. I can not find it to install(via https://synocommunity.com/ ). It seems has disappeared....

Somebody with the same problem?
How can i install Mosquitto another time?

Thanks!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

HW: AMD E350

Updated successfully from 6.0.2 to 6.1.3-15152 using control panel, changed boot usb stick with 1.02b, edited vid and pid

Reboot

Started fine, working fine

DSM found update-6 - I've accepted it.

Started update, file downloaded, started to update system - "can't finish. file is corrupted"

It killed my DSM and usb stick.

OK, try again, new stick, DSM repaired (clean install), update - the same story.

Edited by kurianov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, marcoballber said:

Hp Gen8

V1.02B

Updated from 6.0.2 to 6.1.3 following the instruccions by Polanskiman 

After reboot, some of the applications shows an error that says than have to be reinstalled (Time Backup, Mosquitto, etc.).
As there was no option to reinstall, I had to uninstall it first and install it again from scratch.
All well except the Mosquitto App. I can not find it to install(via https://synocommunity.com/ ). It seems has disappeared....

Somebody with the same problem?
How can i install Mosquitto another time?

Thanks!

 

 

You might want to have a look here https://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopic.php?t=57901

Alternatively you could try installing it via docker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ok for me since 1 week !

Show my configuration below...

Edited by Tweetybird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dfds said:

You might want to have a look here https://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopic.php?t=57901

Alternatively you could try installing it via docker.

I've read this post before and not shows how to install-it again. Seems to solve some problems with a bad installation.

And the solution using docker i think than will have the same problem, because I need to get the package from somewhere.

Or maybe I don't understand you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, marcoballber said:

Hp Gen8

V1.02B

Updated from 6.0.2 to 6.1.3 following the instruccions by Polanskiman 

After reboot, some of the applications shows an error that says than have to be reinstalled (Time Backup, Mosquitto, etc.).
As there was no option to reinstall, I had to uninstall it first and install it again from scratch.
All well except the Mosquitto App. I can not find it to install(via https://synocommunity.com/ ). It seems has disappeared....

Somebody with the same problem?
How can i install Mosquitto another time?

Thanks!

 

 

Hi. I think i found the problem --> https://github.com/SynoCommunity/spksrc/issues/2718

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, kurianov said:

HW: AMD E350

Updated successfully from 6.0.2 to 6.1.3-15152 using control panel, changed boot usb stick with 1.02b, edited vid and pid

Reboot

Started fine, working fine

DSM found update-6 - I've accepted it.

Started update, file downloaded, started to update system - "can't finish. file is corrupted"

It killed my DSM and usb stick.

OK, try again, new stick, DSM repaired (clean install), update - the same story.

 

Resolved:

I have updated manually from upd1 to upd6. Now OK

 

But it looks strange. What if user missed several updates?

DSM shows only the last one and it can crash your system without previous updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Running

Running Jun V1.02B on Baremetal.

Updated via the control panel from 6.1.3 update 4 to 6.1.3 update 6.. two reboots done, everything seems to be ok
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI,

 

fresh install on a N40L as 3615sx update 6 from dsm was ok.

 

all the packets seems to work.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bare Metal with jun 1.0.2b DS3617xs on Supermicro X11SSH-F E3-1235Lv5 and Mellanox Connect-X 2 10GB dual port.

 

Updated directly from 6.1.3 first boot to update 6 via control panel.  No issues.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

HP MIcroserver G8

DS3615xs Jun's Mod V1.02b

DSM 6.1.3-15152 update 6 using control panel

Update without problem using control panel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I have successfully updated from  6.1.3-U5 to U6 on my HP Gen8 bare metal with Jun's V1.02b

I have observed U7 appear on 6.1.3-15152 build, somebody installed this one too ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.