XPEnology Community

Drivers requests for DSM 6.1

On 9/12/2017 at 3:22 PM, Polanskiman said:

NO DOT INITIATE DISCUSSIONS OR ASK QUESTIONS BEYOND YOUR DRIVER REQUEST.
Such posts will be deleted without warning.

No time to move off-topic posts so a bunch of posts and subsequent answers deleted. Read the OP. Really not that difficult. It is written in upper case, red and bold!

Edit: deleted posts have been moved to the newly created topic below as those posts had good content value. Next time please read the OP. 

Edited by Polanskiman
Added edit + link

• 2 months later...

Hi there!

Can you please compile this driver for the 3615 model (wifi AC network driver:)

Broadcom BCM94360CS wifi ac driver (the same in the apple mac mini 2014)

thanks you very much for all of your help. 

Edited by raidsm
removed personnal comments

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-05-03 at 1:02 PM, raidsm said:

Hi there!

Can you please compile this driver for the 3615 model (wifi AC network driver:)

Broadcom BCM94360CS wifi ac driver (the same in the apple mac mini 2014)

thanks you very much for all of your help. 

Bump , anyone willing to help? I did try to compile but all the tutorials are outdated and I’m not enough familiar with this thanks! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there!

I can not seem to get my Adaptec 71605 to run under Xpenology JUN loader 1.02b, with the extra.lzma from IG-88 included, it says no harddrives attached, when i boot on a live ubuntu its the aacraid kernel module, and as far as i can read that should be included in the extra.lzma from IG-88, is there different versions of aacraid kernel module depending on model of adaptec controller ?

• 2 weeks later...

your controller is not in my list as supported

your live ubuntu presumably using a newer kernel/driver

must be a newer type/chip that was not supported by kerne 3.10.102?

they seem to offer recent driver source so i can try to compile it

https://storage.microsemi.com/en-us/support/raid/sas_raid/sas-71605e/

https://storage.microsemi.com/en-us/support/raid/sas_raid/asr-81605z/

it something useful comes up from this i will write about in in the additional compiled modules section

• 1 month later...

I have a Asrock H370m mother board. It was two built in NICs. intel I219-V and 1211AT. However from what i've been able to determine only the 1219 works under xpenology using the e1000e module.

i tried the cusom extra ramdisk but still have the same issue.

Is this the right place to request addition/driver build for DS1317?

Im currently using Jun;s 1.02b loader with the extra custom ramdisk. DSM 6.1.7.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1b4b:9235  Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88SE9235 PCIe 2.0 x2 4-port SATA 6 Gb/s Controller     Kernel driver in use: ahci

8086:27d8  Intel Corporation NM10/ICH7 Family High Definition Audio Controller   Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel

8086:0be2  Intel Corporation Atom Processor D2xxx/N2xxx Integrated Graphics Controller  Kernel driver in use: gma500

8086:0bf3   Intel Corporation Atom Processor D2xxx/N2xxx DRAM Controller [8086:0bf3] (rev 03)

I need the drivers of the devices listed above. Thank you very much.

Now use DS3615xs with my Atom D2550, and the latest bootloader (v1.02b?) for DSM 6.1.7

Edited by kmahyyg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/19/2017 at 5:39 AM, IG-88 said:

thanks for the link

i was counting the days till someone would ask for those, seen this new "cheap" 10G cards for a while and was thinking of buying one (and because of this i already knew that driver source is available)

updated the the extra.lzma a few minutes ago to 4.4 now also containing the new Aquantia drivers

please pm me about you findings about the performance and stability

extra.lzma for ds3615 v4.9_test - new Aquantia driver (atlantic.ko) v2.0.10.0, positive feedback to work with Asus XG-C100C
The QNAP QXG-10G1T can also be used normally.

But , Extra.lzma for ds3617 v4.8 QNAP QXG-10G1T is invalid.

Can the ds3617 support ASUS XG-C100C & QNAP QXG-10G1T (Aquantia AQC107)?

Thank you.

Edited by ardayang

• 2 months later...

Hi!

I wish someone in dev team could spent sometime to add support drivers for usb wifi adapter

Archer T4U

https://www.tp-link.com/ae/home-networking/adapter/archer-t4u/

Currently I using DS3615xs 6.1 Jun’s Mod V1.02-alpha with DSM 6.1.7-15284 install on my old DELL VOSTRO-1450

If it possible I would like to donate some money for you guys because of all hard working you do to for everyone

Hope that I can get reply from you guys soon.

You could also contact me via email: thaitung.dev.1992@gmail.com

Thnx!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/18/2017 at 3:39 PM, IG-88 said:

thanks for the link

i was counting the days till someone would ask for those, seen this new "cheap" 10G cards for a while and was thinking of buying one (and because of this i already knew that driver source is available)

updated the the extra.lzma a few minutes ago to 4.4 now also containing the new Aquantia drivers

please pm me about you findings about the performance and stability

Where can I find the extra.lzma file for AQC107 (Qnap QXG-10G1T)?

PS: I am using 918+

Edited by Popeye-DR

On 1/14/2020 at 6:15 PM, IG-88 said:

a driver request for dsm 6.1 and 918+?

if its DSM 6.2.2 and loader 1.04b you can try the attached driver

atlantic.ko 109 kB · 0 downloads

On 1/14/2020 at 6:06 PM, Popeye-DR said:

Where can I find the extra.lzma file for AQC107 (Qnap QXG-10G1T)?

PS: I am using 918+

I was using the 918+, but I do not mind to use DS3617xs, as long as I can get the AQC107 (Qnap QXG-10G1T) working.

I have 918+, getting setup, but I have not copy any data to my storage, so I do not mind to start from the beginning with  DS3617xs, if needed.

Correctly download it the 1.04b, the DSM 6.2.2 loader, but I do not know how to attach the drivers, or finding them.

Note: I am using the MSI Z170A GAMING M5 mother board. The 918+ finds the internal NIC, but the DS3617xs does not.

Edited by Popeye-DR

17 hours ago, Popeye-DR said:

I have 918+, getting setup, but I have not copy any data to my storage, so I do not mind to start from the beginning with  DS3617xs, if needed.

that aqc107 nic should work with the 3617 extra.lzma from mid december but that onboard "killer" nic wont, that will only work in the next release (i already modded the source of the kernel module alx to support it)

same goes for the next 918+ extra, it will use the same aquantia drivers as in last 3615/17 and and the alx "killer" version should work too

Correctly download it the 1.04b, the DSM 6.2.2 loader, but I do not know how to attach the drivers, or finding them.

there is nor "finding" drivers you need to compile them for the specific dsm type and version (drivers for 6.1 do not work with 6.2 and even 6.2 drivers do not work with 6.2.2) - if you want to estimate when doing it yourself you can read here

https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/7187-how-to-build-and-inject-missing-drivers-in-jun-loader-102a/

i documented the process of compiling drivers and adding/replacing them in the extra.lzma

in theory you could use the atlanic.ko "driver" file (made for 918+, 6.2.2)  for building your own 6.2.2 extra.lzma

or you just wait (as written in the 1.04b loader extra driver thread)

Note: I am using the MSI Z170A GAMING M5 mother board. The 918+ finds the internal NIC, but the DS3617xs does not.

918+ uses kernel 4.4.59 instead of 3.10.105 in 3615/17, so more and newer hardware is more likely to work with 918+

not sure if anyone else will do drivers, but i'm not doing any drivers for dsm 6.1, if any then for 6.2.2

beside this, you file does not contain any driver or reference to a driver, ts a binary "intelgpio"

so you might just do whats needed with that file to you dsm (like trying to manually inti it as 1st step and if that works mod dsm start to get it runnung

and looks like you are not the 1st

https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/16643-requesting-help-converting-deb-to-spk/#comment-111486

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubiquiti/comments/brw66s/taking_a_uasxg_off_the_reservation_with_bios/

Edited by IG-88
  • Thanks 1

That was totally my error in posting in 6.1 and not 6.2. I've seen @SteveJ post on Reddit, it was his post that pushed me to convert this box over to Xpenology. As for starting for starting the binary is that after the USB boot? Also do we move this over to @SteveJ's post being this is more of a request topic?

If a mod could move my comment that would be a great help.

Edited by TyShawn

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2018 at 8:51 PM, lthasenhod said:

Hi there!

I can not seem to get my Adaptec 71605 to run under Xpenology JUN loader 1.02b, with the extra.lzma from IG-88 included, it says no harddrives attached, when i boot on a live ubuntu its the aacraid kernel module, and as far as i can read that should be included in the extra.lzma from IG-88, is there different versions of aacraid kernel module depending on model of adaptec controller ?

i am sorry,my english is very low . my pc in asr71605 is success 。use IG-88 1.03b+0.5test   intel 4170T+C200+8G ddr3 ECC

but hdd sn is not reade.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.png

4.png

5.jpg