XPEnology Community

Driver extension for jun 1.02b/3615xs/DSM6.1.3

IG-88

good to see that there are no new problems with this driver (there would be still the option to compile a new driver from external source i have laying around)

5 minutes ago, ilovepancakes said:

I managed to get it to work with this version 3.2, I don't know why I thought I had an old version (3, maybe) and couldn't find 3.2.

thats why there is a comment at the end of the first psoting

The newest version for testing is down below in the tread as its still work in progess and for testing (no "stable" version)"

i can now edit the first post and on next release i will rewrite the first post and provide more information about the actual state in the first post of the thread

1 minute ago, IG-88 said:

good to see that there are no new problems with this driver (there would be still the option to compile a new driver from external source i have laying around)

thats why there is a comment at the end of the first psoting

i can now edit the first post and on next release i will rewrite the first post and provide more information about the actual state in the first post of the thread

Thanks for all your work here, it is greatly appreciated! Have another nice server now up and going.

-Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...