XPEnology Community

Is there any extra.lzma for v1.02b loader?

e-ghost

As title. I have exactly the same board as "besteric".

My Motherboard is Zotac IONITX-C-U

My LAN Drive is a Onboard Realtek RTL8211CL Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000Mbps)

I followed the instruction and can get v1.01 loader + DSM 6.02 up. I tried to replace the extra.lzma into v1.02b loader but not work. Is there any updated extra.lzma that can be used on v1.02b so that we can try DSM 6.1?

Many thanks!

e-Ghost

You can't use the extra ramdisk that I posted for v1.01 in v1.02b because the kernel of 6.0.2 and 6.1 are different.

Try the loader linked in this post: https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/7527-hp-n54l-dsm-61-onwards/?do=findComment&comment=72618

Also your LAN controller is not the Realtek. It's NVIDIA. Read here: https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/7507-tutorial-installmigrate-dsm-52-to-602-juns-loader/?do=findComment&comment=69956 Therefore you need the nforce module which is included in ramdisk of the loader linked above.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I have the same issue. I have a Gigabyte mother board with RTL8111 and I cannot boot. 

@Polanskiman - could you please upload again loader from post 

(does not exist anymore)

O can you please give a hint how I could add a reference on grub.cfg to a "ramdisk.lzma" that may contain my needed driver ?

Thank you

Daniel