XPEnology Community

How to use two NIC on Jun's Loader v1.02a2 for ds3617xs

I use the MSI IM-Q35 motherboard (network card model: Intel 82566DM +82573L), the motherboard has two RJ45 interface. After installing DS6.1, the system can detect two network cards, but only one normal work (second network card, eth1). The other is connected to the network cable after the light is bright, but the router can not detect the connection, whether it is using DHCP or manually enter the IP address. I would like to know if there is any solution to this problem

PS.

I am using v1.02a2 for ds3617xs

Assuming you have both NIC's mac address correct, and they are both(mac1 & mac2 ) defined in the grub.cfg file, you can SSH to the server and check via command

ifconfig | grep eth[0-4]

. if the mac addresses match exactly on your ethernet ports on the motherboard, then try to use other ethernet cable.

Assuming you have both NIC's mac address correct, and they are both(mac1 & mac2 ) defined in the grub.cfg file, you can SSH to the server and check via command
 ifconfig | grep eth[0-4]

. if the mac addresses match exactly on your ethernet ports on the motherboard, then try to use other ethernet cable.

thank you ,I will try.

I had this issue on my board and it was the bootloader grub file causing issues for me - I had not entered each NIC properly.

enter MAC for each NIC, and also tell the loader to use 2 NICs

set mac1=yourmac1
set mac2= yourmac2

set netif_num=2

thank you very much,I will try.