Salah

just general

I have already asked you to be specific when you make topics, ask questions or give advise.

What are you referring to? As far as I am aware you can't block domain names in the built in firewall of DSM. Only ports or IPs/subnets. And why are you advising in the forum to block all subdomains of hidehost.net?

Please explain.

I can understand why you want to block the domain.

I blocked the range 91.200.120.0 to 91.200.13.255, because of permanently trying to login.

I can understand why you want to block the domain.

I blocked the range 91.200.120.0 to 91.200.13.255, because of permanently trying to login.

Through SSH?

I have already asked you to be specific when you make topics, ask questions or give advise.

What are you referring to? As far as I am aware you can't block domain names in the built in firewall of DSM. Only ports or IPs/subnets. And why are you advising in the forum to block all subdomains of hidehost.net?

Please explain.

This needed confirmation and it's been confirmed.

Reason I was not "very specific" was to prove isssue

Please explain.

This needed confirmation and it's been confirmed.

Reason I was not "very specific" was to prove isssue

Next time be specific in your topic title and do not advise people to block domain/IPs or whatnot without any explanation. Failure to do so will be perceived as an attempt to spam. Hope this is clear.

I am locking this topic as there is really nothing to talk about here.