XPEnology Community

Recoverable - status (loop) Synology Assistant

alientm

Vmware vSphere 5.5 environment.

Previously worked properly DS3615xs 6.0.2 Jun's Mod V1.01 + 6.0.2-8451

I have tried DS3615xs 6.1 Jun's Mod V1.02-alpha + update by Synolgy Assistant (DSM_DS3615xs_15047.pat).

Something goes wrong - Synology Assistant find DS3615xs with but status is "Recoverable", when I try use "Recover system", DSM reboot and still Assistant show "Recoverable"

I try back to DS3615xs 6.0.2 Jun's Mod V1.01 but still the same problem.

Is there a chance to run DSM properly?

dsm.png

I had same issue with ESXi 6 and same DSM. Ended up losing the configuration. Thought mine was due to the fact i took 2 hard drives in raid 1 out of a current set up (4 DIsk SHR1 + 2 Disk RAID 1) and putting that in a vm with the other still powered on (Shut down to remove hard drives). Found 1 of them showed in Synology Assistant as normal and the other was like above. Then i tried to connect to the 1 like above and nothing happened. THen all of a sudden lost everything. SO ended up putting the raid 1 in a DS212j (Which is my backup) and then starting from scratch on the SHR1 on bare metal. Still haven't got round to trying the VM again.

• 3 years later...
On 3/21/2017 at 3:05 AM, alientm said:

Vmware vSphere 5.5 environment.

Previously worked properly DS3615xs 6.0.2 Jun's Mod V1.01 + 6.0.2-8451

I have tried DS3615xs 6.1 Jun's Mod V1.02-alpha + update by Synolgy Assistant (DSM_DS3615xs_15047.pat).

Something goes wrong - Synology Assistant find DS3615xs with but status is "Recoverable", when I try use "Recover system", DSM reboot and still Assistant show "Recoverable"

I try back to DS3615xs 6.0.2 Jun's Mod V1.01 but still the same problem.

Is there a chance to run DSM properly?

dsm.png

am experiencing the same problem with DS3615XS 6.0.2 juns mode v1.01 

i really need help 

Why are you using such an old loader?  What happened before this?  If you look at any one of the hundreds of "I need help" threads, you will see that OP is always asked for the same information... the community can't help you if you don't help them...