jensmander

Loader 1.02A + Microserver Gen 8 > Error 13

Hi.

Did anybody install or upgrade a HP Microserver Gen 8 with June's Loader 1.02A?

Tried it with no success and always receive the message "...file probably corrupt" (13). I also downloaded the Pat file several times but the error stays. :???:

Hi,

had the same error. I had DSM for 3615 installed before upgrade, but was trying to use the 3617 Loader with 3617 DSM-Image for upgrading. Didnt work, so i used the 3615 with 3615 DSM-Image and it worked,

Yes, I made the same mistake in my first attempt. But I'm using the correct loader for DS3615 and not for the DS3617 :-|

Hi,

I've run the upgrade smoothly. Previously I was running on DSM 6.0. I've just prepared the USB stick with Alpha loader, change it with old one, boot up the server and it worked like a charm.

Only issue I've had was, when I've downloaded .img file and tried to modify it, system tells me file is corrupt. So then, I've took WIN32DiskImager, burned .img as it was on USB and than modified grub.cfg file with correct SN, vid and pid and mac addresses///

Thx for all answers so far :cool:

I switched to another MicroSD card (same model, same VID & PID) and the installation (upgrade) process finished. Now the system is unreachable. It doesn't request an IP from my DHCP nor is it pingable on it's former static IP.

Have you solved it? I 'm facing the same issues. Either it is telling me that the file ist corrupted or if I have a working file the server isn't reachable (no dhcp request) after the reboot.

On 11/4/2018 at 4:58 AM, valix said:

Have you solved it? I 'm facing the same issues. Either it is telling me that the file ist corrupted or if I have a working file the server isn't reachable (no dhcp request) after the reboot.

any reason why you need to use loader 1.02A when the Gen8 supports up to Loader 1.03b?