XPEnology Community

Has anyone upgraded to 7.2-64561 ?

ddos

Question

12 hours ago, Sonnenblume said:

Many thanks for you help. With this loader my NAS is running now fine at DSM 7.2 with all my previous datas, settings, containers,....

In the same position and need your feedback.  So you used the new bootloader and selected 64561 and the same settings as before.  Did you have to manually do the update or were you able to boot into 7.1 and do the update from the gui?

9 hours ago, toyanucci said:

In the same position and need your feedback.  So you used the new bootloader and selected 64561 and the same settings as before.  Did you have to manually do the update or were you able to boot into 7.1 and do the update from the gui?

First during configuration process of usb-stick with loader I chosed 64561.

After then rebooting the NAS with the fresh loader stick at GUI I chosed option download 7.2 from synology server. (it was also possible the option to chose download pat-file manually from synonolgy).

Everything runs smooth now.

Then after 7.2 installation was completed and my 920+ started again with all my previous datas, settings,containers, ... were ok. I didn´t have to do extra steps manually. Nothing to rebackup or to repair manually. For example the 7.2-change replaced (old) docker package with (new) container manager package automatically during 7.2 installation.

Edited by Sonnenblume

On 24/05/2023 at 03:43, ddos said:

Usei o novo bootloader em um novo pendrive e obviamente precisei criar o bootloader, pois era uma nova instalação

Depois de percorrer o menu, tive a opção de selecionar 64561, o bootloader foi instalado e reiniciei e atualizei para 7.2-64561, não fiz a atualização manualmente

Espero que isto ajude

Amigo, gostaria de saber como faço para atualizar para a versão 7.2, sou leigo no assunto, se tiver como fornecer um passo a passo para leigos. Obrigado!

On 24/05/2023 at 04:22, ddos said:

1. Baixe v1.1-beta2a
  2. Use um novo pendrive
  3. Grave-o no novo USB
  4. Inicialize a partir do novo USB
  5. Crie o gerenciador de inicialização
  6. Inicialize o gerenciador de inicialização
  7. Siga o assistente de instalação do DSM

Aproveite o DSM 7.2

Amigo, sou leigo no assunto, instalei o DS3622xs+ e estou tentando instalar a att. Para 7.2 pelo próprio sistema, porém todas as vezes da erro ou ele diz que "não foram detectadas unidades em DS3622XS+"

se puder me ajudar com um passo a passo para leigos como fazer para atualizar!