XPEnology Community

Jasper Lake (N5195) loader compatibility?

sflix

Hello,

I recently bought a new mini pc, the Beelink U59 pro. It has an the N5195 CPU. I've tried to install both DMS 6 and 7 but I had no luck.  

DMS 7 after installation only showed something about "grub" on screen and DMS 6 worked until installing the synology *.pat image.

I was wondering if the CPU was compatible with any of the loaders, and if not yet is there any prevision about it.

Thank you in advance. 

@rojoone2 I don't remember what was on the screen. It was a week ago when I tried DMS 7 with the TCRP. I tried DMS6 with the windows tool.

My bios is correct. 

I read somewhere that some one had been successful with the installation but other said it wasn't compatible yet with Jasper Lake, that is why I asked.

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if this helps, but I've just tried to setup a mini pc with N5105 processor as well.  Managed to get v7 installed but nothing shows up upon reboot (checked my router, the unit is not "online".   FYI I was using ARPL.  Still trying to figure out the problem, will provide an update if I managed to get it to work