XPEnology Community

Drivers requests for DSM 5.2

could someone compile this driver for me please?

Lan1: Intel 82567V

the assistant doesnt find a nas on the network after i created the boot image

im trying to do a baremetal install following Tutorial: Install/Migrate DSM 5.2 to 6.0 (Jun's loader)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

could someone help me to integrate "Usb 1.1 ohci-hcd driver" on my N40L ? (jun's release).

I was waiting for the new quicknick release that should integrate it but I was thinking to try it myself :lol:

I'm pretty happy with the Jun's release, only missing my USB UPS due to this driver not integrated.

Hello All,

could someone help me to integrate "Usb 1.1 ohci-hcd driver" on my N40L ? (jun's release).

I was waiting for the new quicknick release that should integrate it but I was thinking to try it myself :lol:

I'm pretty happy with the Jun's release, only missing my USB UPS due to this driver not integrated.

I was waiting for the much discussed quicknik release hoping for the same driver to get my USB printer working on my N54L, and then I found a USB 2.0 hub in my box of computer bits.

I plugged it in (unpowered) and it all worked.

:grin:

• 2 weeks later...
Also please integrate Realtek RTL8111GR

thanks in advance

Another vote for Realtek RTL8111GR nic driver especially for new DSM6.0.2 loader. :wink:

Thanks.

+1 more for Realtek RTL8111GR driver being integrated so I can continue to use my ASRock N3150-ITX mobo.

I assume 6.0.2 will NOT work on with my on board NIC after reading this:

"Polanskiman wrote:

* Note: r8169 from Trantor archive doesn't work with my on-board Realtek RTL8111GR. So I kept the existing which is also much bigger."

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22100&start=280&hilit=Realtek+RTL8111GR

THANK YOU!!

Also please integrate Realtek RTL8111GR

thanks in advance

Another vote for Realtek RTL8111GR nic driver especially for new DSM6.0.2 loader. :wink:

Thanks.

+1 more for Realtek RTL8111GR driver being integrated so I can continue to use my ASRock N3150-ITX mobo.

I assume 6.0.2 will NOT work on with my on board NIC after reading this:

"Polanskiman wrote:

* Note: r8169 from Trantor archive doesn't work with my on-board Realtek RTL8111GR. So I kept the existing which is also much bigger."

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22100&start=280&hilit=Realtek+RTL8111GR

THANK YOU!!

Does anyone with "problematic" Realtek RTL8111GR have tried latest XPEnoboot 5.2 release ?

If some of you have working 5.2 release with 8111GR nic can you please give more details about it (lspci, loaded drivers..)

Hello

Any one can help me to compyle a firmware module to mygica t230

If you are on xpenology 5.2 you can try this https://mega.nz/#!tkVSGb5L!-8mwXbakXnlK ... U0xLyxJrJo but YMMV. I had the tuner working fine in 5.1 but in 5.2 I can't even scan channels properly, I get a lot of PAT timeout errors. Something changed between kernels that is giving me trouble, If I could I would downgrade to DSM 5.1 just for this. I don't need to say that I'm pretty interested in 6.0 in hope it would remedy issue with media driver.

Btw. if you are on 5.1 try this https://mega.nz/#!htNwgZLK!oKFESUWZQ9af ... p5Ws25Gxac, this one has dvbv5tools included to switch tuner to DVB-C mode so you might need to change (comment out) few lines in script to disable it.

For 5.2 I've made separate package for dvb5tools https://mega.nz/#!Es9DhJIC!qG8LWkcwL0xi ... CqJKrGo7XY and added w_scan too.

First of all, hello everyone! this is my first post... :smile:

Hi there seba,

I'm wondering if you have managed to make it work with xpenology 5.2...?¿? I had MyGica t230 and used your package but without success... before downgrading to 5.1 I would like to know if you finally have it working.

On the other hand I have also a WinTV dualHD model 1596, can anyone help me to make it work? I really don't have too much experience with linux systems. :sad:

Thank you!

Edited by Guest

Dear,

Could you add a drive for Dell PERC 6/I Integrated Adapter?

DELL PERC Chip Related LSI RAID/HBA

PERC5/i, PERC5/e, Intel IOP333 I/O Processor +

PERC5/i Integrated Internal LSISAS1068 MegaRAID SAS 8408E/8480E

PERC 6/I LSISAS1078 RAID on Chip (ROC) MegaRAID SAS 8888ELP

SAS6/ir LSISAS1068E LSI SAS 1068E

SAS5i & SAS5E LSISAS1068 LSI SAS 1068

PERC H200 LSISAS2008 LSI SAS 9211-8i

PERC H700/800 LSISAS2108 RAID-on-Chip (ROC) MegaRAID SAS 9260-8i/MegaRAID SAS 9260DE-8i

PERC H710P LSISAS2208(ROC) MegaRAID SAS 9265-8i

thank you so much.

I also need the DELL RAID driver for Jun's Loader. If somebody have this driver please tell me :smile:

I need a driver for PERC H700 Controller :smile:

Thanks

Hello All,

Same here for UPS device.

I am not sure if the same method work on DSM 6.0.

It was used with DSM 4.2 :

viewtopic.php?p=4292#p4292

What do you think ?

I think to add myself driver because i need that :grin:

• 2 weeks later...