Schnapps

Thanks to all XPEnology Devs/Coders

Hi guys,

I'm a member of this great community for quite some time and although that we had our rough times, (I said it before) we're not kept away from the newest DSM versions.

There's always a guy coming from nowhere, doing something great for the community, and helping it.

These are our coders. Short or long term, they do pro-bono work for us. Some do not even consider requesting donations, although it was proven some people donated and some will do it in the future, in order to sustain development.

As 2016 ends, I was thinking at showing all XPEnology Devs / Coders a special THANK YOU!

Let's each post (ONLY)a GIF with a "Thank You" message!

Here's mine:

giphy.gif

PS: If you don't know how to post one, here it's a short how-to:

• 1. Search for a gif
    2. When gif is found, copy its URL
    3. Paste the gif URL between Img BB code
    4. Submit your post

i don't have a word to describe how much i'm happy in your hard work, MANY MANY THANKS!!!!

82954-thank-you-gif-Phil-Dunphy-thum-UQ0F.gif

Thank you for your great work and i really would donate you guys. Thanks again

tumblr_inline_n4wmdqVphI1qh2kpf.gif

Thanks to all, but it's possible to make donation to the developers/project through paypal?

gi.gif

Hello , sorry if i don't speak english very well. Just this post to thanks you very much for your big work . Have a nice day.

Thanks to you guys! I already installed DSM 6.0 in my brand new HP Microserver gen 8. No issues at all and everything working. Including QuickConnectID.

Thanks!

Thanks to this forum and a bigger thanks to the devs!!

I just found out about XPEnology last week and just with searching through this forum, I had just finished building my NAS out of my old gaming PC.

I ended up spending less than a diskless 2 bay synology to get everything running.

Thank you all programmers, much appreciated. I am a newbie here and overwhelmed by looking at the work by all the people here.

Thank you, i would like to read some howto about adding drivers to xpenology, so i can help in adding drivers.