XPEnology Community

Automated RedPill Loader (ARPL)

fbelavenuto

Hi all 

I have this error message "when i install on Dell Precision T1700" the file is properly corrupt" i know this error message for old DSM Loader and Version and it means VID or PID is not correct but the vid and pid is correct .

Do you know what can be wrong ?

Info:

Newest ARPL Version and it happens with 7.1.1-42951 / 7.1-42661  Version 3622xs

https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/de-ch/000129841/precision-t1700-desktop-workstation-hardware-daten

it is only one SSD installed on Sata Port 1 

thank you very much 

error.jpg

Edited by nemesis122

2 hours ago, nemesis122 said:

Hi all 

I have this error message "when i install on Dell Precision T1700" the file is properly corrupt" i know this error message for old DSM Loader and Version and it means VID or PID is not correct but the vid and pid is correct .

2 hours ago, nemesis122 said:

make sure you are using the right pat file version which is the same as the Loader eg: 7.1-42661.pat... 7.1-42951.pat

Edited by u357

On 30/7/2022 at 14:38, Deninyk said:

Ciao! Lo uso su un hardware come questo:
Ryzen pro 5750G (funziona anche su Ryzen 5600 senza problemi)
Gigabyte b550 aorus pro v2
2x16GB Samsung ECC 
Lsi 9200-8i +Lsi 3008-8i.

Installa DS2422+ e DS3622xs+
Funziona senza problemi e vede i dischi sul B550, ma l'ultima versione del programma non ha moduli aggiuntivi (per LSI) e dopo averli installati non vede i dischi, inoltre non vede NVME. 
Devo aggiungere forzatamente il driver LSI? 

upd.

v0.3-alpha6 non si avvia dopo il caricatore di build, v0.3-alpha5 funziona bene (ma non vedere lsi hba)

hi also i would like to install bare metal on ryzen 5600G and b450 gigabyte motherboard.
since I have to buy the cpu and ask it second hand, can you confirm that you have no problems with this hardware?

Any problem with disks connect to sata 3.0 with DSM 7.1??? I have one friend that his DS3622xs+ advise to critical error from update DSM 6.2.3 to DSM 7.1. He buy a new one disk and replace this disk, and the advise come back to hours. What´s the issue?

The motherboard have 3 sata 2.0 and one sata 3.0, only disk connect to sata 3.0 have this issue and advise (Damaged Volume X).

Edited by apriliars3

On 9/1/2022 at 10:27 AM, nemesis122 said:

Hi all 

Info:

Newest ARPL Version and it happens with 7.1.1-42951 / 7.1-42661  Version 3622xs

https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/de-ch/000129841/precision-t1700-desktop-workstation-hardware-daten

it is only one SSD installed on Sata Port 1 

thank you very much 

error.jpg

I noticed this kind of error using build 42951, but it doesn't occur with build 42661!

On 9/2/2022 at 1:32 AM, nemesis122 said:

Hi 

Thank you for the tip but im sure this are the rigt pat files.

There won't be a problem in vid and pid because it was in auto detect mode. I don't think it is the SATA problem because if it's can't found any disk, there should be a error message shown as " No hdd Detect". Are you using the lastest ARPL 0.4-alpha4 version ? The pat file shoud be "DSM_DS3622xs+_42951.pat". Good luck

В 01.09.2022 в 22:33, wifi75 сказал:

hi also i would like to install bare metal on ryzen 5600G and b450 gigabyte motherboard.
since I have to buy the cpu and ask it second hand, can you confirm that you have no problems with this hardware?

Hi! With v0.4-alpha4 all work fine + LSI  3008/2008 work! 

Hi there,
Big mistake on my part, I wanted to upgrade to the latest version (42962) with a DVA1622. I wanted, suddenly, to put back version 42951 and I have a hash error on the pat file (in ARPL 0.4-alpha4)...
Do you have a tip to get my DVA1622 working again please?
Thanks

error_hash.png

Edited by scfrancis

2 hours ago, scfrancis said:

Hi there,
Big mistake on my part, I wanted to upgrade to the latest version (42962) with a DVA1622. I wanted, suddenly, to put back version 42951 and I have a hash error on the pat file (in ARPL 0.4-alpha4)...
Do you have a tip to get my DVA1622 working again please?
Thanks

error_hash.png

Update the loader for the v0.4-alpha5 version, I've added the new buildnumber.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vinhnguyen said:

i update and it gives error…

3B896337-5868-4D35-9198-DA580A66FB0F.jpeg

Maybe your previous version is much older. Please burn your media with the last image.

Sorry, the github actions is still running, my bad!

https://github.com/fbelavenuto/arpl/actions/runs/2993472808

Please wait to finish.

Edited by fbelavenuto
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Joge said:

Hello fbelavenuto,

Thanks for your work !

I've an issue with my HP Microserver Gen8 with an HP NC365T network card (Intel 82580).

I'm stuck on Booting...

I tried 2 different USB keys, same problem.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Other people have complained of problems with this type of server. I still don't know what the problem is!