XPEnology Community

DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 5

ema

Hi all,

DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 5 is out... it work without problem with my test install (esxi jun1.01).

Changelog

(2016/11/29)

Important Note
  1. The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.

Fixed Issues
  1. Enhanced Surveillance Station responsiveness on Btrfs file system.
  2. Refined the mechanism for reporting abnormal system fan behavior to avoid false alarms.
  3. Improved 4K sequential read IOPS on Advanced LUNs.
  4. Optimized CPU usage of Resource Monitor.
  5. Fixed several security vulnerabilities regarding NTP module (CVE-2016-7426, CVE-2016-7427, CVE-2016-7428, CVE-2016-7429, CVE-2016-7431, CVE-2016-7433, CVE-2016-7434, CVE-2016-9310, CVE-2016-9311, CVE-2016-9312).
  6. Fixed an issue where CMS might cause excessive CPU usage.
  7. Fixed an issue where file names in certain languages might not display correctly when searching for files on specific models (DS413 and DS213+) with Mac Finder via AFP.
  8. Fixed an issue where the DNS service of IPv6 might reconnect frequently.

Hi guys,

I have tried the synology update to 6.0.2-8451 Update 5 but I keep getting an error at 100% "Fail to update the file. The file is probably corrupt"

My setup is baremetal N54L with DSM 6.0.2 Jun 1.01.

Any ideia on what may be the cause?

PS: I've also tried the sed 's/flashupdateDeb/flashupdateDeb1/' /autoupd@te.info > /autoupd@te.info1 + Xpenology> mv /autoupd@te.info1 /autoupd@te.info trick but doesn-t work either, still get the same fail error.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I have tried the synology update to 6.0.2-8451 Update 5 but I keep getting an error at 100% "Fail to update the file. The file is probably corrupt"

PS: I've also tried the sed 's/flashupdateDeb/flashupdateDeb1/' /autoupd@te.info > /autoupd@te.info1 + Xpenology> mv /autoupd@te.info1 /autoupd@te.info trick but doesn-t work either, still get the same fail error.

Thanks.

I have a N54L as well, with four HDD's. My update went flawlessly.

I did however (just to be save) appended the SATAportmap option in the config file.

Sorry, are you using ssd disk at your system ?

I'm using Kingston v300, but it has seen in DSM as HDD..

I do have an SSD and it's seen as such in DSM, but I'm not using it for any raid/volume.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

I have a N54L as well, with four HDD's. My update went flawlessly.

I did however (just to be save) appended the SATAportmap option in the config file.

I didn't do the SATAPortmap since I did not have any sata issues. But I will try it and report back.

Thanks.