XPEnology Community

How do I convert EML to Office 365?

Abingskie

Question

2 answers to this question

There is a plenty of ways to do it and a lot of converters that can help with the process in two clicks, but I recommend the manual method:

- Go to Windows Live Mail (WLM) and open it. Do the same with Microsoft Outlook (MO). 

- In WLM, import .eml. To do it, go to File menu, Import, and at last - Import message.

- In WLM, go to File menu,  Export and Export Message.

- In the opened window, choose Microsoft Exchange and hit NEXT. This will start the EML to PST conversion process.

- If you did all the operations correctly, you should see a pop-up window about the export process. Click OK to continue.

- Now choose the way to export - all folders or just a selected one.

- OK button will help you convert EML to PST.

- The export process is started and done. Hit Finish.

If you use Microsoft 365 for a big enterprise or a serious organization, you should be aware of the backup tools for SaaS and be always prepared for a recovery process.

Helpful article: https://www.datasciencecentral.com/microsoft-office-365-backup-what-business-data-to-back-up/

If you want a more thorough way of importing EML files into Office 365, check the ToolsBaer For EML to Office 365 Importer. Bulk EML files can be exported to Office 365. Aside from that, you have other alternatives to handling your EML files when doing EML to Office 365 transfer activities. You can discover step-by-step instructions for effectively exporting.eml files with Office 365. Read this essay, and I hope you find the solution you are seeking.